Leopard Print Dress Love & #Passion4Fashion Linkup

The leopard print love is strong in this one. I mean really strong. I’m not a big pattern person anymore, opting for bold colours but no print, but my exception to this is leopard print and stripes (of course). I really do love a bit of leopard print and this gorgeous shift dress in this colour way makes me incredibly happy, the background of the print is a gorgeous khaki colour and then tan and black make up the print.

I also forgot how wonderful a shift dress is, with its magic abilities of hiding food babies, skimming over a multitude of sins and being sublimely unrestricted and comfy.

This one is from a lovely  #mumboss who runs Livia’s Boutique and she has so many pretty, gorgeous things.

Check out her dress selection for sure!

I kept the rest of the outfit simple for an evening out, my trusty red mules which i never would have anticipated i would wear as much as i have this season.. they’ve been an absolute god send and toe the line between comfy day shoe to evening smart extremely well, a gold clutch and some gold hoops. I’m bringing gold hoops back, (i mean did they ever really go out of style?) what with all the statement earrings around at the moment i loved the simplicity of the gold hoops..

Do you have a favourite pattern?

Dress thanks to Livia’s Boutique
Gold Clutch(old) try this lovely sparkly number

Mule Options below:

1. August 18, 2017 / 8:30 am

That is such a cute shift dress! Love the red shoes with it, such a nice pop of colour! I have a fondness for leopard print and stripes too – they are such good prints! 🙂

Thank you for the link up!

Hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!

Away From The Blue Blog

2. August 18, 2017 / 9:09 am

Great colours on you, Rachel. I'm a polka dot lass myself.

3. August 18, 2017 / 9:21 am

Snakeskin print and red for me earlier this week, I do love this combination and your stands out very well. Liking the sandals, nearly popped some into my shopping basket the other day – but do I really need another pair of sandals?? Have been after a pair of peep-toe booties, but haven't found the right ones yet, and hovering as to can I wear them with this British weather?? Have a good weekend Rachel. Jacqui

4. August 18, 2017 / 12:04 pm

I used to be scared of wearing leopard, but I absolutely love it now. This dress is absolutely lovely on you! I really like the shift style of it!

5. August 18, 2017 / 12:20 pm

This is such a stand out outfit, Rachel!! I love the pop of color with the shoes (I have shoes just like those and I wear them tons too!!)!
    Have a great weekend!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

6. August 18, 2017 / 2:32 pm

Cute dress and shoes! I love shift dresses!

7. August 18, 2017 / 2:38 pm

I love this leopard dress, so darling on you, and the red shoes are fabulous with it, have a fabulous weekend!

Valerie

8. August 18, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Those mules are great! I like how you kind of matched your lipstick to them, it brings the whole look together!

xo Jules

9. August 18, 2017 / 4:28 pm

Beautiful dress! Those orange meals look perfect with it.

10. August 19, 2017 / 7:18 am

Grrr! Love it, it's an unusual animal print actually. Your hair always looks so darn amazing, what do you use to curl it? I'm getting a well overdue haircut today and then you've inspired me to try and wear it a bit like yours x