Bright Red Jumpsuit & A Hit of Gingham (& #Passion4Fashion)

You know when you see an item and you just think “Yes! That item has my name written all over it!” Well that totally happened with this jumpsuit and i picked it up then put it back down.
Of course i couldn’t stop thinking about it then and so when the weather forecast wasn’t great for an event i had planned on wearing a summer dress to, well i decided to go back and buy it.
Lady luck was on my side as there was a very depleted rack of jumpsuits and just one size 10 left.
For a £22.99 jumpsuit the fabric falls beautifully, skimming and not clinging and doesn’t crease too easily.
The colour is definitely siren red and i would say you won’t exactly blend in to the crowd in it, but hey, you only live once eh? Why not be loud and proud is my motto.
I like that you could really dress this up with some heels and a statement necklace or like here, dressed down but smart with some little gingham sandals.
I love how the pattern breaks up the mass of red and adds a quirky bit of interest to the outfit.
I wore this last week to a fantastic meet up in Bristol where i was asked to give a small talk about my blogging career.
It was a huge privilege and i enjoyed every second of it and i would say red is most definitely a confidence booster. I felt comfy and great in this jumpsuit.
This will also work incredibly well come Christmas (sorry.. yes i did just go there), pair with some gold accessories, a fancy clutch and a black high heels and you are looking very merry and bright indeed.
For now i’m looking forward to wearing it again this summer with some tan sandals, a cream cardigan and a tan cross-body bag to make it more casual again.
But yes, needless to say I absolutely love it and i’m happy to have it in my arsenal of clothes and highly recommend this little red number to anyone after a versatile yet bold piece.

Jumpsuit Options

{The first Warehouse one is my favourite!}

Outfit Details:

Jumpsuit or this

Gingham Sandals or here

DKNY bag

1. July 28, 2017 / 6:02 am

Beautiful outfit Rachel, love red. This jumpsuit is great and love your sandals. Thanks for hosting.

2. July 28, 2017 / 6:36 am

Red is definitely your colour Rachel. This looks amazing on you. I have been watching your insta stories and the event looks like a great day. Good to meet other bloggers face to face. Have a great weekend xx

3. July 28, 2017 / 7:16 am

This is the second red outfit I've seen on the blogs today, and I've only read two! It's telling me something I think! You look fabulous in this jumpsuit – love it. x Jacqui

4. July 28, 2017 / 10:33 am

This is definitely a statement jumpsuit – but in the best way! red is stunning on you, and I'm glad it gave you a confidence boost! What an honour to have spoken at the event 🙂

Thank you for the link up!

Hope you are having a great week 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

5. July 28, 2017 / 11:23 am

You look gorgeous in red! I love your jumpsuit styled with those adorable sandals! Thank you for the linkup!

Jill
    Doused in Pink

6. July 28, 2017 / 11:57 am

Rachel, this jumpsuit is perfect on you and the gingham sandals are wonderful with it! Red is such a great color on you, too. I am linking up a new red dress today…currently my favorite color! Thanks for the link up and have a wonderful weekend.

Shelbee

7. July 28, 2017 / 2:05 pm

Beautiful jumpsuit! I love the bold red and your gingham shoes are too cute.

8. July 28, 2017 / 2:24 pm

That jumpsuit was made for you! And the shade of red is so perfect on you! Love this look!

9. July 28, 2017 / 2:24 pm

I love this jumpsuit, it looks so great with your brunette hair, and the shoes are sooo cute!!

Valerei

10. July 28, 2017 / 2:48 pm

That's a corker of an outfit Rachel! Such a gorgeous jumpsuit, you look fabulous. I have a red jumpsuit, and it certainly is one of my 'power' looks. I tried on those shoes you're wearing but didn't buy them! xx

11. July 28, 2017 / 3:08 pm

This Jumpsuit is totally you, so gorgeous and so inexpensive. I have been on the lookout for a red jumpsuit and no luck so far. I'd love yours. Also those are the cutest gingham flats I have ever seen. This outfit is a stunner, one of your best. Perfect for that blogging event too – congrats dear Rachel. Welcome by Thursdays and linkup with me, too. =)

12. July 28, 2017 / 4:17 pm

Wow. This one outfit looks really impressive and beautiful on you. I hope that this will be one, most comfortable to wear in the summer season. Thanks for sharing the idea.

13. Anonymous
    July 28, 2017 / 8:45 pm

I love that red outfit. Those shoes are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Marilyn