Bardot Top & Coral Jeans (& #Passion4Fashion Linkup)

Sometimes i find an outfit or a piece that i put on and it instantly feels fun. In a world that’s gone to pot quite frankly, its nice to feel a little fun now and again, and taking it from the simple pleasures in life, like this outfit, is no bad thing in my books.

This fun, flirty and fluted bardot top is from Bows Boutiques and i absolutely adore it on. The soft fabric makes it light and airy, but the cut and fit made me feel fabulous. The swing of the sleeves the, cut across the shoulders and the draping to the front quickly made this my new favourite top to wear. And yes it does ping off the shoulders sometimes, but not horrendously so, you’ll be pleased to know. It was actually far more comfy to wear than i thought it would be, with its thick sturdy elasticated top it made the fabric sit nicely across the shoulders.

For a cool spring day I paired it with these coral jeans that i have had for an actual age, but still love them. I went through a coloured jeans thing a few years ago, collecting them in as many colours as i could get my grubby little mitts on, but then i grew out of that fickle phase and passed all of the jeans, bar these, on to charity.
These i take out year on year and still really love to wear. They aren’t really my usual colour scheme, i’m more of  a red than a coral kind of girl, but there’s something endearing about them that just makes me keep them and keep reaching for them.

The simple 3 piece outfit (4 if you count the clutch bag) was finished with my creamy-nude wedges, the neutral shoe of choice that will simply work hard for you all summer long. They’re almond toe and wedge heel make them really comfy and i absolutely love the weaved detailing on the heel.
Royal Fashionista Princess Kate has a very similar pair that she seems to wear very often, and i can totally see why, they just go so, so well with just about everything! Demure and classy. Me likey!

Shoes: Lotus Shoes
Jeans: Great Plains about 2 years ago: These are great or Try these
Bardot Top: thanks to Bows Boutiques
Gold Clutch: Marc Jacobs but super old

1. June 9, 2017 / 10:23 am

This is one of my favorite outfits on you to date!!! Love those coral pants and what a GREAT OTS top!!!

2. June 9, 2017 / 11:57 am

I'm in love with the summer style this year. You are beautifully wearing so much about what I like! The sleeves, off shoulder, and the shoes are darling! I hope you will join Ladies Who Link Up party today! Peace!
    Cheryl Tucker

3. June 9, 2017 / 1:39 pm

Great combo – super summery and pretty

4. June 9, 2017 / 2:08 pm

I love the coral jeans and can see why you kept them! 🙂 I have just a few pairs of brightly coloured jeans left but I'm not going to say no to more of them if I find them, haha! THey are a fun alternative to blue denim 🙂

Thank you for the link up!

Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead of you! 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

5. June 9, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Sometimes we forget how important it is to just feel excited out our clothes! I love the fun sleeves and off the shoulder style. Glad it doesn't ping off the shoulders too much.

6. June 9, 2017 / 5:19 pm

I adore this outfit and the combo of blue and red is so fab!1 You look amazing, have a great weekend ms doll, and thanks for the link up!!
    xoxo

7. June 9, 2017 / 5:23 pm

Ah you have those Lotus wedges that I've seen on another blogger (What Lizzy Loves), they're particularly nice. I'm gutted that Lotus shoes don't fit me actually, as they don't do half sizes. Boo! Such a nice colour combo here, it's like you should be in St Lucia or something rather than The Vale!! xx

8. June 9, 2017 / 7:40 pm

Love the jeans. Fabulous! Love it if you could join the fancy Friday link up.

9. Anonymous
    June 9, 2017 / 8:14 pm

That Bardot top is gorgeous. I love those coral jeans.
    Marilyn

10. June 10, 2017 / 1:42 am

Those coral jeans are so fun! They are especially nice with your top and fun colored wedges!I have still have a couple pair of color jeans I like to wear too.

11. June 10, 2017 / 3:27 pm

This outfit is so me 🙂 Loving it completely
    Thanks for hosting

xo
    Mel

12. Anonymous
    June 11, 2017 / 12:34 am

What a pretty outfit! I love the fresh colors – especially the subtle pop of blue from your earrings. The colors on the wedges ground everything perfectly. So nice!

13. June 11, 2017 / 9:33 am

OMG look at your legs in those jeans!! You look absolutely stunning – this is probably one of my favourite outfits I've seen you in, Rachel! Love it <3
    Suzy xx