Thought I’d do something a little different today instead of an outfit post (as, honestly this week has kinda not gone to plan). You guys come here each week and link up your lovely selves and comment on the fashion posts, well maybe now is a good time to tell you a little more about the girl behind the outfits ( I did write the girl behind the clothes, but that sounded like im some kind of naturist.. of which i am not). SO here you go 15 facts about me. And so this isn’t one sided. Comment below with a fact about you! Or i do a 15 things about you post yourself and link it below! I would love to hear more about you!
1. I am 32, but actually told someone this morning i was 34.. I often loose track of my age. I don’t feel it though, and having a teenage daughter baffles me as i still feel 18 myself most of the time. I’m that person who always looks for a more adultey adult in a room..
2. I have 4 step children (two of which aren’t children; they’re adults and one is having a baby, making me a
34 32 year old step grandmother (lol), and 1 son of my very own making. I love them all.
3. My sister is my bestie. Talking 20 thousand times a day is the norm.
4. I love shoes. Always have. I love how shoes don’t judge and don’t change with weight gain/loss, they just always look great. I used to buy crazy high heels, but my love has now changed to great flats or low heels and even sneakers, and i’m totally ok with that!
5. I was a complete tomboy as a child and hated dresses and makeup and dolls. I would be the girl that looked like Stig of the dumb, climbing trees, falling out of them and playing in the park
6. I’ve never really known what i wanted to be when i grow up.. i’m still trying to decide.
7. I am ridiculously clumsy.. Keep your precious things away from me.
8. Speaking of clumsy I broke my wrist when i was 11, just before i started high school. My first term was me in a cast up to my shoulder as i broke my wrist so badly and tore the cartilage.
9.I am super super chatty. If we ever meet i can talk for britain. I can’t stand awkward silences in conversations so i will happily fill them. I’m really good at retaining anything you may tell me except for your name.. I ALWAYS forget names.
10. Being super chatty people automatically think I’m confidant. I’m not. I like to hide my insecurities behind being chatty. It usually works.
11. I have a lot of patience and am generally very laid back
12. I have been Vegan for one year and will never go back 🙂
13. I always have my nails painted, my kids children always notice that i have colourful nails. Its just my thing.. i feel like i have my shit together just that little bit if my nails are done. Plus my dishpan hands need as much help as they can get.
14. I started this blog as a way to get myself out of my pjs and joggers. After having my son i spent most of the first year looking like a pyjama clad whale ( yeh, i put on a lot of weight). I had always loved style and fashion, so my sister convinced me to start a blog, something that was very new here in the UK 6 years ago.
15. When people ask what i do I still feel embarrassed when i say “I’m a style blogger” especially when they look at me in my dog walking get-up and i can see the thought of “Really? You?” cross their minds 😉
Annnd if you made it through that, well done! Now tell me something about you in the comments!