Mother & Son Style with Kurt Geiger (& #Passion4Fashion Link-up)

When it comes to shoes Kurt Geiger gets it right every.single.time in my eyes.

What i didn’t know until recently is that they also do children’s shoes… like, really nice childrens shoes.

So when Neo and I got offered a pair for a spot of Mother & Son styling, we were spoiled for choice. I knew we both needed practical shoes for weekends and for the summer holidays fast approaching, so heels were out of the question.

But just because i wasn’t going to be wearing a pair of pretty heels it doesn’t mean that a mum can’t have a nice pair of shoes.

Slip-on’s are like a gift from the shoes God’s. I love how they go with shorts, trousers and dresses, and they are perfect for park days, zoo trips and everything else required of a busy mum.

Plus they are like slippers.  I’ve worn these so much since receiving them as they’re also the best all weather shoe, which is a necessity in Wales.

Neo chose some rather dashing shark/fish printed velcro shoes from the vast boys selection. Smart yet comfy, which makes both mum and son verrry happy. Velcro also makes me happy as tying and untying laces multiple times a day is always nice to be avoided where possible.

I paired my slip-ons with my super comfy Hush Venice Beach Dress in Poppy (they also have it in olive now, which looks lovely),  my super old denim jacket and the new Yosa black Bucket bag (which is a great little hands free cross-body little bag!).

This lil cutie just lost his first tooth! My baby’s growing up so fast *sad face emoji*

What do you opt for when you need a practical shoe?

1. July 1, 2016 / 6:39 am

Aww so cute having your son taking pics with you! 🙂 I really like your shoes, they look very practical for running after him wearing his new shoes too, haha!

Thank you for the link up!

Away From The Blue Blog

2. July 1, 2016 / 10:48 am

You too look so adorable. I love slip on sneakers, those were a great choice.

3. July 1, 2016 / 12:24 pm

You both look so cute! I had no idea Kurt Geiger made children's shoes either! Love the red dress with your denim jacket!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

4. July 1, 2016 / 12:33 pm

Both pairs of shoes are so cute! Love your outfit! That dress looks amazing paired with the denim jacket and black and white scarf.

5. July 1, 2016 / 2:32 pm

These photos are so precious! My son (who is 8) is very particular about what he wears, he only wants dry fit tops and sneakers. His feet is so wide, I can never buy him cute shoes like the ones your son is wearing.

Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

Alice

Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

6. July 1, 2016 / 2:40 pm

Your son is adorable ! Ready for the 4th 🙂 Rachael, we both must have had shoes on the brain today! Love the slip ons too! I have about 4-5 pair and wear them often when I am going to be out and about. Love your skirt and scarf.
    Have a great weekend!
    jess xx

7. July 1, 2016 / 2:54 pm

I love slip on sneakers. These are just too cute! And they look perfect the way you styled them! Great dress and I really love your scarf. And how adorable is your son in his cute shark sneakers! Please stop by and link up with me as well! Have a fabulous weekend!

Shelbee

8. July 1, 2016 / 3:47 pm

Adorable photos! These slip on sneakers are so fab – I have been considering adding a similar pair to my wardrobe. They are great with your colorful, layered look!

9. July 1, 2016 / 3:47 pm

10. July 1, 2016 / 6:48 pm

Those slip ons are so cute! Love the casual vibe they add to your outfit!

11. July 1, 2016 / 8:12 pm

What a cutie, my 'little boy' is now 22! Miss those cheeky days. Rachel you look fab, how do you keep so slim?

12. July 1, 2016 / 8:22 pm

You two are gorgeous, love the outfits, bold and beautiful x

13. July 2, 2016 / 12:48 pm

Love both your looks and what a little cutie he is! My son is about his age and is all over the place!. I wish i could get him to take photos with me!

14. July 2, 2016 / 1:05 pm

I love this mommy and me style shoot. He is just gorgeous. I have a pair of very similar shoes and I love how you style these.

15. July 14, 2016 / 8:57 am
  16. July 27, 2016 / 7:34 am

Replica Rolex

Replica IWC

Replica Omega

Rolex Air King

Replica Hermes Handbag

Replica Prada Handbag

Replica Hermes Handbag

The markers and Replica Breitling other elements have been cut out of a single piece of carbon fiber.It was essentially a souped-up version of the Replica IWC just,available only in precious metals.Only a handful were ever made in stainless steel, and these are about as collectable as [url=http://www.quark-expeditions.co.uk]Rolex Air King[/url]can get.The Rolex Air King was the first watch to spell out the day of the week on the dial.Over the endure 30 years, high-end fashion luxury houses like Replica Hermes Handbagand Replica Prada Handbag accept sunk billions into developing affluence watch strategies.when it comes to the hierarchy of luxury Replica Hermes Handbag.

17. July 29, 2016 / 3:01 am