Latest Capsule Wardrobe offerings (& #Passion4Fashion Linkup)

Just the latest offerings from my Summer Capsule today, a month on (already) from the last one.

Its been a bumpy ride to say the least but I haven’t given up completely, and I am definitely still continuing as it’s now a way of life for me that I love.

I am half way through my summer Capsule and have had to relent add in a few more pieces. Only a few are newly bought, any others I have flexed in from storage.

Currently I’m sitting in sub-tropical temps, which is so unlike the UK (and I daren’t even moan about it, but I have prickly heat, bleuhh!) and finally I am getting some use out of the shorts and little cami vests I had picked out all those weeks ago, hurrah!!

So this looks like phase one of my summer capsule. Filled with more Spring wear then summer, but I did it, and I’ve loved every single one of these outfits. I’ve definitely found my groove, and looking through these pics or on my IG account you can see a definite colour scheme.. a working colour scheme pleases me greatly.

A few of my favourite pieces are

The Cream lace insert shirt (above, and again further down) on sale from Warehouse. This is an addition as all the cami’s were just not working in the cold weather spell. This shirt is so soft, so comfy and minimal, but charming. I love it.

My Topshop jeans were to replace some of my really ill fitting jeans since loosing some weight, or destroying a pair with bleach. I could quite happily live in these. Just the right amount of stretch, the perfect fit, high wasited and they don’t sag through the day, which wins them major brownie points in my books.

Black slider sandals.. easy, minimal, perfect lazy girl sandal.

Lots of the other pieces below are all old, the red floral dress is about 4 years old but I still love it now. Slow Fashion can be so satisfying when you see a piece that you’ve had for years and still want to wear it.

Now thats true love!

1. July 22, 2016 / 6:29 am

You look fabulous in all the capsule outfits! Topshop jeans are great except I always have to size up a few because of the weird UK vs US sizes. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

xo Sheree
    IG: @poshclassymom

2. July 22, 2016 / 11:11 am

Love your looks! Hope you enjoy your weekend xo
    Kim
    Theknottedchain.com

3. July 22, 2016 / 12:15 pm

I love it all! You always look so fabulous with your impeccable style. And I always find outfit inspiration from your posts, too. Thanks for hosting the link up and do pop over and link up On the Edge of the Week! Have a magnificent weekend.

Shelbee

4. July 22, 2016 / 12:47 pm

All beautiful looks; you chose well for your capsule collection. I do admire that you're following through with the capsule wardrobe because I honestly don't know if I would be able to limit myself!
    Debbie

5. July 22, 2016 / 5:22 pm

I agree, an old piece you still love wearing is the best and I did just that not once but twice this week with two old but favorite denim pieces from Gap.

So many great outfits. You always put together fabulous outfits with jeans and skinny pants. But my it has been a breezy and cool Summer there, no? I love those black slides too.

Come join my latest linkup. A new linkup is on every Thursday. Would love for you to share your fabulous style, Rachel. Thanks!

6. July 23, 2016 / 2:03 am

Cuuuute! I love all of these looks!!

xo Jules

7. July 23, 2016 / 4:54 am

Great outfits! I really like your style. The cream shirt is very nice. I've been working with a modified capsule wardrobe (by giving myself permission to add pieces, etc.), and I really like it.

Andrea