Whistles Dress Remixed with Stans & A Backpack ( & #Passion4Fashion Link-up)

Oh how I love this dress. I’m glad to report it was definitely not a mistake putting it in my Capsule Wardrobe as i have worn it a ton of times, and yet i still love it. That is a sure sign of a good dress, right?
When I bought this dress in the colder months I had the vision of pairing it with some Stan Smiths and a backpack for a cool Spring look. And it did not disappoint. We had some warm weather last week (gone now of course) and knew that this was what i would wear. This is why the capsule wardrobe has made me so happy. Its easy, all the planning has already been done, so you get up each day and dress, no stress!
And with my Spring capsule drawing to a close in 10 days (can you believe how quickly that’s gone?!) I am already contemplating a Summer capsule.
A little shopping, a little careful planning and thought and hopefully another season of easy dressing.
That’s the plan anyway.

Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers
Whistles Lola Dress
New Look Backpack

GREAT Backpack Options:
Kate Spade, especially the Charley
Rebecca Minkoff , especially the Julian (my FAVE)

Rayban Classic Aviators

Happy Friday ladies.. Here’s to a wonderful weekend!

1. May 20, 2016 / 6:05 am

Such a cute dress, I love the print! I always love linking up and see your posts! Happy Friday! πŸ™‚

• May 20, 2016 / 8:18 am

Thank you Kayla, its a pleasure hosting for such fabulous ladies like yourself. Thanks so much for participating.
      Have a wonderful weekend xx

2. May 20, 2016 / 6:06 am

That is a lovely dress, and it looks great worn casually with those shoes πŸ™‚

Thank you for the link up!

Away From The Blue Blog

• May 20, 2016 / 8:19 am

Thanks Mica, I lvoe dresses that can be dressed up or down, they are my fave pieces. Thanks so much for joining in #P4F
      wishing you a lovely weekend xx

• May 20, 2016 / 8:26 am

Thanks so much Sheree, i do love a versatile dress, it makes dressing so easy πŸ˜€
      Thanks so much for joining #P4F, wishing you a wonderful weekend!

3. May 20, 2016 / 6:52 am

I like the relaxed styling πŸ™‚ This dress must be comfy but it looks stylish.

Have a great weekend!

Greetings from Elegant 40!

• May 20, 2016 / 8:27 am

It is so comfy, but even though its comfy i still feel put together in it, which is nice i think. Thanks so much for joining #P4F Martina, wishing you a wonderful weekend

4. May 20, 2016 / 9:50 am

You already know I love those sneakers–they're the best! Also, your calves look amazing (I hope that doesn't sound creepy! lol) Have a fabulous weekend! xo

5. May 20, 2016 / 11:28 am

Oh I love this dress Rachel, such a cute and relaxed look plus I'm totally obsessed with the brand Whistles!!! Have a wonderful weekend lovely, Kirsten xx

6. May 20, 2016 / 1:37 pm

Such a pretty dress and it looks adorable with your Stan Smith's and backpack! I like the print and loose cut. Have a wonderful weekend!

7. May 20, 2016 / 2:03 pm

I can see why you love this dress! Love the casual way you've styled it!

8. May 20, 2016 / 2:55 pm

Great dress! I can see why you like it!

Your capsule wardrobe has reminded me to take a good look at what's in my closet and really contemplate every purchase. I have only bought a few pieces in the last few months, and I chose each one carefully and have been getting a lot of wear out of each. So maybe I'll arrive at a modified capsule wardrobe at one point…

Looking forward to your summer capsule!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Andrea’s Wellness Notes

9. May 20, 2016 / 3:17 pm

Love how you have styled your dress, your photos are always so perfect ! Stunning as always! I have linked a beauty post today, I hope that's ok ? if not let me know xx

10. May 20, 2016 / 7:24 pm

I love how you styled the dress especially adding the sneakers. I am enjoying your capsule looks and I am looking forward to your summer looks!

11. May 21, 2016 / 3:03 am

I love this look and I love the sunglasses! Also the green grass is a perfect backdrop!

12. May 21, 2016 / 7:43 pm

This dress is so adorable! And I love a dress that looks cute with sneakers. That is my go-to outfit this spring…a dress with sneakers! Perfect weekend outfit for a mom of two little boys. I can do what they need and feel super cute, too!

13. May 24, 2016 / 7:58 pm

In love with this outfit, maybe because it's Whistles (which I have a real soft spot for). Wicked pairing with the kicks and mirrored sunnies too. Yvadney x