The Perfect Denim Dress (& #Passion4Fashion Linkup)

So the first official outfit from my capsule (if you haven’t seen it yet, check out the full low down here) And its possibly my favourite item from my whole capsule.
The denim dress of my dreams finally materialised. Not too long, not too short. Substantial fabric but stretchy too, and the perfect indigo denim.
As I was just starting on curating my Capsule at the time but knew this dress most definitely had a pace within it.
Its cut beautifully and the fit is perfection. I had so many compliments that day on the dress that now all i want to wear is this very dress.
Its simple in itself but so easy to accesorise. This is the thing about great basics, and what my capsule is made up of, add in a couple of flourishes with a neck tie and large sunnies and the look is instantly updated. I have great plans for this dress, and plan on wearing it a lot!

What I’m wearing:
 Denim Dress
Similar Boots
SimilarTrench
Neck Tie
Bag
Sunglasses

Denim Dress Offerings for you:
Shopbop Denim Dresses

Left: Maven West, Middle: Rag and Bone, Right: SYJP

Left: Alexa Chung for AG, Middle: M&S Indigo, Right: Asos

1. April 8, 2016 / 5:59 am

Looks perfect on,and I totally agree with this being added to a capsule wardrobe.
    Laurie x

2. April 8, 2016 / 6:00 am

Laurie x

3. April 8, 2016 / 6:18 am

Great dress! And I love your trench! Off to read all about your capsule wardrobe!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4. April 8, 2016 / 6:51 am

I can see why you added that dress to your capsule wardrobe, it looks great on you! Especially with the cute neck scarf 🙂

Thank you for the link up!

Away From The Blue Blog

5. April 8, 2016 / 10:34 am

I love denim and neck tie scarves, so this outfit is the best of both worlds! You look great!

6. April 8, 2016 / 10:50 am

Rachel, I love the pieced look of your hair in today's post. What product are you wearing?

Shellie

7. April 8, 2016 / 11:34 am

Oh now THAT'S a cute dress!! Love it with the neck scarf and yor haircut – which I still thinks looks amazing!! Yay for us shorter hair girlies ;))

Thanks for hosting sweetie – have a great weekend!

Catherine x

8. April 8, 2016 / 11:53 am

This whole outfit is so chic! I love the color the scarf around your neck adds!

9. April 8, 2016 / 12:56 pm

any dress with pockets already gets bonus points in my book and then add versatility… This looks fabulous on you.

10. April 8, 2016 / 1:10 pm

At first I would think the denim dress too plain for my tastes, but the neck scarf is such a perfect accessory that I totally changed my mind! Love it! jodie
    thanks for hosting

11. April 8, 2016 / 1:25 pm

What an awesome dress! I love how your styled it! Great neck tie and bag too!

12. April 8, 2016 / 1:30 pm

Denim dresses are one of my favorites to see on other ladies but I have yet to find one that fits me right without boxing my figure. This dress is gorgous Rachel.
    Rachel xo

13. April 8, 2016 / 9:19 pm

Beautiful dress, Rachel, with so much versatility. I can see it opened as a trench/jacket or worn as a tunic top or, the list does go on for something as seasonless as this piece. Lucky duck 🙂

I hope you'll come by my link-up and share this dress, love, it really is worthy of much attention and love xoxo

14. April 9, 2016 / 10:45 am

A denim dress is a great staple in any wardrobe (I have two!) but especially in a capsule wardrobe. Yours is a timeless style and a great all season piece Spring to Autumn.
    And we're denim twins as I've also done denim this week!

15. April 11, 2016 / 10:06 am

What a gorgeous denim dress! It looks amazing on you. I'm keeping an eye out for one at the moment but, because I live in Portugal, I'd rather try it on first so buying online makes it a little difficult! I spotted one at Massimo Dutti but the denim was too stiff – I'd like one that's softer with a bit of give in it. I'm sure I'll find one soon enough though!
    Suzy x

16. April 18, 2016 / 5:33 am
  17. May 26, 2016 / 4:17 pm

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
    I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
    Signature:
    soi cau lo chinh xac 100

soi cau
    soi cau mb
    soi cau mien bac
    Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this fiel.A good blog Apple Shooter . Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. Stickman Games keep sharing
    Signature: Stickman Games

18. June 3, 2016 / 7:25 am

I really enjoyed reading your article.

19. June 3, 2016 / 7:26 am

I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable.

20. June 3, 2016 / 7:26 am

I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.

21. June 3, 2016 / 7:27 am

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.

22. July 7, 2016 / 4:01 am

The war between humans, orcs and elves continues. Lead your race through a series of epic battles, using your crossbow to fend off foes and sending out units to destroy castles. Researching and upgrading wisely will be crucial to your success!
    slitherio | unfair mario 2 | age of war 2
    The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
    cubefield | tank trouble | happy wheels |earn to die 1 |
    earn to die 6 | duck life

23. December 27, 2016 / 7:47 am

تعتبر العاب تلبيس من اشهر الانواع في هذا المجال وهي بدورها تتضمن عدة اصناف جميلة ويعشقها الكتير وخاصة البنات منها العاب تلبيس ومكياج التي تمزج بين التلبيس وكذلك الميك اب في آن واحد هذا الامر الدي يزيد من جمالها وتجعل كل من يلعبها يستمتع بذلك زد على ذلك العاب تلبيس باربي التي تعرف شعبية كبيرة لانها شخصية مشهورة ويعرفها الصغير والكبير ولهم ذكريات جميلة معها لانها اشتهرت في عالم الكارتون والان اصبح الامر كذلك في مجال الالعاب وغير هذا هناك كذلك نوع آخر مميز ايضا وهو العاب تلبيس عرائس فالجميع يحلم ان يقوم بتلبيسهما لانها تذكرهم بهذه المناسبة الجميلة الا وهي الزواج التي تعتبر اهم مرحلة في حياة الانسان وهناك انواع مغايرة لها جمهور كبير في كل انحاء العالم وهي العاب قص الشعر ليس هي فقط بل توجد ايضا العاب طبخ بنات التي يمكن للجميع لعبها سواء كانوا اولادا او بناتا وهي الاكتر طلبا في النت ويحبها الجميع ومعها ايضا العاب باربي التي تكلمنا عليها بكل انواعها تتنوع العاب فلاش وذلك على حسب كل شخص ورغبته فهناك عدة انواع منها وهناك من هي خاصة بالبنات واخرى للاولاد وتعتبر العاب تلبيس من اكتر الالعاب انتشارا في الويب وهي محبوبة عند الجميع ولديها جمهور واسع كما انها سهلة اللعب والجميع يمكنه لعبها بسهولة تامة بدون صعوبات تذكر كما ان هناك انواع اخرى متل العاب طبخ والعاب اكشن ومكياج و سيارات الى غير ذلك فلك صنف جمهوره ومحبيه ولكن تبقى العاب بنات جديدة الاكتر انتشارا وشعبيتنا في عالم العاب الفلاش كما انها تحتوي على شخصيات معروفة وغنية عن التعريف متل باربي و سندريلا وشخصيات اخرى تركت بصمتها في هذا المجال لهذا اصبح يعتمد عليها كتيرا في صنف العاب تلبيس بنات الدي تحبه البنات بكترة خاصة في العالم العربي مما يجعل المواقع الخاصة بهذا النوع تزداد يوما بعد الاخر فذلك ليس عبثا ففي الحقيقة نوع العاب التلبيس من اجمل اصناف العاب فلاش بصفة عامة
    العاب كراش
    لعبة جاتا

24. March 19, 2017 / 2:35 am
  25. May 2, 2017 / 12:42 pm

Hello, I'm Anivia. Please let me steal your time with the following exciting games:
    – First, Jetpack Joyride Game is an addictive action game that rewards its players with tons of items and challenges. Jetpack Joyride Game is an arcade-action game where you avoid hitting objects while collecting coins.
    – And finally, Jetpack Joyride 2 is a side-scrolling endless runner game created by Halfbrick Studios. The game uses a simple to control the jetpack; when the player presses anywhere on the screen, the jetpack fires and Barry rises.
    Relax and share with me if you feel it good.
    Thank you !