Spring Blues and Whites

I have to be fair the UK has been blessed with some glorious spring weather of late. The temperatures may not be hitting hot figures just yet, but sunny dry days are far nicer than April showers.

For me the perfect thing to wear when its not quite hot is the ever comfy, lightweight joggers.

I freakin’ love them. They’re just like legit pj’s that you get to wear out in public, how can you not love them. I embrace comfy fashion whole heartedly. And comfy yet funky trousers like these pretty babies are perfect. Blue and white has just such a lovely fresh look.  I picked these blue geo print joggers up from New Look. They were at the front of the store, they grabbed my eye and bam! They were bought. And for £9.99 i have to say it was money well spent. I’ve worn them numerous times already, perfect for throwing on for the school run or a day out. I am yet to trial them with heels as they are just so damn comfy and i’ve been lapping that up in the form of comfy outfits.

But who know’s maybe some black strappy heels and a blazer could also smarten these up for an evening look.

Bag: Zara

Shoes: Boden

Geo Print Joggers: New Look

White crochet front top: New Look

Denim Jacket: F&F

Have you embraced the joggers trend yet?

1. April 28, 2015 / 12:03 pm

Love this outfit! The shoes and pants paired together are too cute! I would have never thought of that combo. Would love it if you shared this look on my link up-i think my readers would enjoy discovering your blog!

Xx
    Taylor
    Dallastyleblog.com

2. April 28, 2015 / 1:13 pm

I'd love to get some as I love the way it looks but I don't think it suits me at all! You look gorgeous! Xx

riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

3. April 28, 2015 / 2:13 pm

What a fabulous outfit! I love how you styled your joggers. I love joggers too, and own two pair. I usually wear them while traveling so that I can be comfortable, yet dressy.

4. April 28, 2015 / 3:41 pm

Gorgeous trousers, Rachel; loving that print. But that pop of yellow from your bag really is something; just gorgeous x

5. April 29, 2015 / 10:03 am

I love these pants! I have been looking for a similar pair for summer and these are perfect! I am picking them up today! Thanks! Susan

6. April 30, 2015 / 12:42 am

Those joggers are lovely and look so comfortable. I don't own any joggers but I have seen plenty on sale recently at TJ Maxx that I wish I had snatched up. Great outfit and thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

7. May 2, 2015 / 6:38 pm

Fab trews! Love the bag too! It's a shame the weathers turned again! Bring back the sun! Andrea x

8. May 20, 2015 / 7:13 pm

Great look, I really like these joggers, they look so comfy and print is beautiful.