Sometimes a girl just needs some red stilettos

After a long week of work and being full up with a nasty cold, i literally felt like rubbish by Sunday. So what does a girl do when she feels like rubbish? She dons her most favourite pair of bright red heels of course. I mean look at them, aren’t they beautiful. Life altering they may not be, but they sure do put a smile on my face;)
Also adding in to the mix, by beloved faux leather trousers that add a little sass in to my step,and my beautiful new coat from Elite Fashion 99.. beautiful new coats also make everything better. They have an amazing selection, i’m totally crushing on this beautiful coat for spring.. pastel perfection and also price perfection too.. coats  and clothes well within my budget get a huge thumbs up from me.
This coat though is the same style that i have pinned on my pintrest inspiration boards for ages. So now its all mine *cue evil laugh* and its just wonderful. I love love love it. Did i need another new coat? No.. Do i care.. also no.. 😉
Coats are fast becoming an obsession of mine. A whole outfit can be planned around a coat. I think i’ve mentioned this before as i’m having the strangest feeling of deja-vu.. Lets just say my heads still rather foggy from all the yucky cold and for now i’ll stop talking and lets just swoon of those heels again shall we?
Swwwooooon.

Red Shoes (now half price btw): c/o Daniel Footwear

Coat (only £26.99 for a coat!!): c/o Elite Fashion 99

Faux Leather Trousers: New Look

Tee: H&M

Scarf: F&F

Sunnies: TK Maxx

Bag: c/o Marks & Spencer

(gorgeous)Rose Gold Friendship bracelet: c/o Links of London

The Golden Point earring (only £9): Yosa

Do you have a pair of shoes that makes you feel good?

linking with Reason to Dress/ The European Malteser
Stylelixir

1. February 16, 2015 / 9:37 am

Truly amazing shoes! You look fantastic! For me the outfit is always based on shoes first, maybe other item, too, rarely 🙂

Have a lovely day!

2. February 16, 2015 / 11:05 am

I need a pair of Red Stiletto Pumps like yours. They are gorgeous and so is that coat. =) You look FAB!

3. February 16, 2015 / 3:22 pm

Those red shoes are absolutely gorgeous! I love the pop of color that they add to your outfit

4. February 16, 2015 / 4:22 pm

GREATTTTTTTTT ensemble, Ms Rachel! I love the scarf with it all. oh …and of course we need our red stilettos, fer dang sure! ♥

5. February 16, 2015 / 4:54 pm

I love my red stilettos for the same reason. Definitely perks you up, makes you feel powerful, like nothing can go wrong. You look fantastic for feeling icky- we'd never know! And I agree with you, a coat can really change the entire look. This same outfit without the coat would be perfect for spring/summer time too! Feel better!

Clare | Understated Classics

6. February 16, 2015 / 5:02 pm

You can't beat a pair of red shoes can you Rachel, I have yet to get some red heels but love my red ballet pumps for brightening up an outfit. Your whole outfit looks perfect.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

7. February 17, 2015 / 12:08 am

I love Danile footwear – your heels are stunning and really eye catching! Where do you keep all your coats? they're so bulky I'm going to have to buy another wardrobe to fit them all in. Love your coat- can't believe the price! you look great.

8. February 17, 2015 / 3:10 am

Isn't funny how a perfectly curated outfit can make you feel like a million bucks even when you're at your worst! Hope you are feeling better!

Cheers,
    Joanne
    FabulouslyAverage

9. February 18, 2015 / 2:18 pm

I LOVE the pops of red with those gorgeous shoes and the purse! Such a great classic outfit

10. February 19, 2015 / 2:06 am

great look and yep I have shoes that make me feel great ( and now a necklace that if I wear I just feel fabulous)

11. February 19, 2015 / 6:10 am

This is one fab look that would pick anyone up. I cannot agree more that wearing heels makes me feel chic and put together, but I always seem to walk everywhere and lately the idea of spending a day in heels is too daunting. however, having said that you look incredible, every element of this look is perfection and I'm sorry to hear you were feeling sick…you don't show it!

#reasonstodress

Angie from reasons to dress

12. February 21, 2015 / 1:12 pm

I have a whole closet full of shoes that make me feel better 🙂 Love this outfit…the pop of red in the shoe is perfection. Sorry you were feeling yucky…'tis the season for sickness. At least you still looked beautiful!

– Emily @ alittlebitofem.com