The want for grey boots

The want for grey boots

The want for grey boots by rachel-the-hat featuring leather boots

Grey boots / Tall boots / River Island grey boots / Leather boots / ALDO grey boots / Ladies / Macay Halle D Fit

I have been on the look out for the perfect grey boot to complete my grey obsession for some time.
Pre-spending ban, i hadn’t quite found ‘the one’, or pair as the case may be,
so i have continued my search. Granted at the moment i can’t actually buy any, its still nice to feed my shopping obsession with bit of window shopping… (what would i do without window shopping.. thank god it’s free is all i can say;)
So here are a few of the best i have found so far…
My problem is i don’t know what i want, tall or short, high heel or low heel, pointy or round tow. Ladies, the choice of womens shoes these days is endless.. and i couldn’t be happier… except for my lack of ability to make a decision and stick with it.
The shopping ban isn’t the only thing that stops me shopping apparently i was born without the decision making gene..its a disorder i tell ya.

So tell me, if you were to buy a pair of grey boots,
which would you buy?

1. January 21, 2015 / 3:46 pm

None of these are the ones. I don't think you lack the decision gene there are none to choose from this time. None of them are that great. You know why you are waiting because you know when you see them you even break the rule 😉 …but for now a nice post 🙂

2. January 21, 2015 / 8:16 pm

They are cool! I have some really nice grey shoes I bought from Clarks in the summer sale and I really love them- never thought I'd wear them so much!x

3. January 22, 2015 / 4:07 am

OMG I too have been on the hunt for gray boots, I found one pair that i liked and did not pic them up shame on me. Some great choices here.

4. January 22, 2015 / 2:31 pm

I feel like Im always having a boot dilemma! I have grey uggs and 2 pairs of heeled grey boots (one slouchy cowboy style and one mid calf) I think I need a flat to add to my collection!

Lucy x
    Yellowicing@blogspot.co.uk

5. January 22, 2015 / 10:30 pm

I love those Clarks ones & they are very similar to a black pair of Aldo ones I have! Do you have an old pair of light coloured ones as you could always dye them?! That would scratch the itch for now! x

6. January 29, 2015 / 9:58 pm

As you know, I'm REALLY not one to gravitate towards less than bright colours but I really LOVE this outfit. It's inspired me to choose a grey coat for a blog feature coming up! Thanks lovely, inspiring as always xx

• January 29, 2015 / 9:59 pm

Comment meant for the grey outfit – how I ended up posting it here, who knows? Blame the prosecco! x

7. February 22, 2015 / 6:05 am

Do you have the 6 inch grey boots? I can't decide between the 6 and 8 inch mainly because of what could best be worn with skirts and dresses occasionally. What do you think?

8. August 5, 2015 / 1:49 am