Khaki & Faux Leather

Khaki.. i just can’t get enough of it lately.. especially paired with faux leather, its just so easy and seems to be my go-to lately.

I mentioned in my Mrs Grey post about some current faves and khaki is up there for me. Again like grey its a colour i haven’t ever dabbled with. I am a green fan, its one of my most favourite colours but hardly own any green clothes.

Lately i seem to be reaching for: Khaki, Grey,Red and faux leather.

All great for remixing with each other and all very simple pieces. But expect to see a lot more of those things, as i’ve mentioned i just can’t get enough and you lovely people get to see the outcome;)

I’m a little brain dead today. The eve of the 100 day shopping ban and i am feeling a little apprehensive, silly i know, its just clothes shopping for crying out loud.

But none the less I feel a little in mourning for my favourite hobby today.

I have done a frantic last minute order on my last day of being able to shop, but panic purchases have never worked well for me and i envisage they will be returned.

So a little lost for words i shall love you and leave you today with my green outfit in a green bus shelter.

Told you i loved green 😉

Shoes: Mango

Faux leather trousers, Sweater & Blouse: New look

Jacket: Marks and Spencers

Bag: Primark

Be sure to swing by tomorrow at 9am for the beginning of #100daysnospend and join me, there will be a linkup for all us non-shoppers, or just pop by to give your commiserations lol!

1. January 4, 2015 / 7:11 pm

Don't know how you do that shopping ban thing when the sales are on, Rachel…!!!! Love all the subtle colours and textures here – the leopard, grey and green are beautiful together. As always you're my go-to blogger for instant inspiration!

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

2. January 4, 2015 / 7:42 pm

Ah loving every single thing about this outfit! Going to pair my khaki too with my leather trews now!
    Sophie
    X

3. January 4, 2015 / 7:43 pm

My husband loves green because he has green eyes. Lol. I started to love it too but I have to say, it's not that easy to pull off. Love your outfit today and already been saved for inspiration. Thanks. Recently I spent too much so I am working on only shopping twice a month. How can you do 100days? I really admire you! Good luck!
    Grace

4. January 4, 2015 / 8:25 pm

I love combination of leo print and green. Fantastic! The whole outfit suits you well. Great inspiration!

5. January 4, 2015 / 9:01 pm

I think I need to get me some of those trousers! Good ol' New Look. Looking gorgeous as always, Rachel. 🙂

6. January 4, 2015 / 9:07 pm

Love those flats! This is such a fun look. I need to look for some good flats to incorporate into my wardrobe.

Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

7. January 4, 2015 / 9:13 pm

Love this Rachel. Gosh you're brave doing 100'consecutive days and just before Boden release their Spring shoes which look lush. I'm doing January and have committed to 2 more months but not consecutive lol. Good luck x

8. January 5, 2015 / 10:40 am

All I can say is that you are beautiful and rocking this look. Love it Rachel

9. Anonymous
    January 5, 2015 / 1:12 pm

Loving your coat! Is it a recent M&S purchase? Thank you
    Ruth x

10. January 5, 2015 / 4:40 pm

Lovely outfit, dear Rachel. Green is so elegant always…

11. January 6, 2015 / 6:19 pm

Wunderful look! These shoes are great! And ~ maybe I know why you like this khaki colour! It fits perfect to your hair.

Happy new year!

12. January 7, 2015 / 1:44 pm

Green and khaki always gives me the army vibes, but that is by all means, never a bad thing 😀 I really like the colours of your outfit, very stylish.

13. January 8, 2015 / 8:35 am

such a cool outfit!! love your pullover, love your shoes and cute accessories!!
    besos

14. January 11, 2015 / 8:51 am

Loving your whole outfit here and your hair is stunning. I cannot believe that bag is from Primark, it looks bloody amazing. Great pics. #streetstylesunday

15. May 5, 2015 / 6:27 pm
  16. August 5, 2015 / 2:08 am
  17. April 18, 2017 / 6:28 am

Hello! I'm Rom, I would like to challenge the whole world with the kind of games follows:
    First, Super Smash Flash 2 v0 9b is a perfect upgrade of Super Smash Flash Game. A well-known, addictive game with millions of searches every month. Not many games surpass the number 1.000.000 like this game.

Second, You’ll have to be very ingenious to pass the levels in the game. At a high level, you will face many difficulties.
    Rolling Sky 2 Online has 14 levels for you to conquer, if you pass level 14, you really are a top player.

And finally, Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!

Rolling Sky Game is a 3D game. There are many different levels of play at the levels of increasing difficulty. At a high level, you will have to overcome many more obstacles, requires ingenuity, agility and persistence.
    Are you ready?