These are a few of my favourite things:
- Red Lipstick
- Shiny Red Shoes
- Big Scarves
- Faux fur & faux leather, even better together (this one needs to be in my possession!)
- Well fitting black skinny jeans that hold their shape (these are my new best friends!)
- Gel nails.. i had my first 2 weeks ago, amazing, has changed my nail polish loving heart forever
- Statement Jewllery.. d’uh 😉 But particulary Big earrings! Love
- Easy hair, piled on top of my head, all week long.. no shame.
- Breton tops, infact striped ANYTHING. A week does not pass without me donning some stripes
- Comfy flats to change in to when heels are just too much! Enter Butterfly Twists… oh yes… Life.Savers.
You may of heard of the little foldaway shoes that you can keep in your bag for when your heel loving heart just can’t take the height anymore. You just whip the little fold-up shoes out and pop them on for instant comfort. Butterfly Twists are the clever people behind these rather wonderful feet saving companions. Not only are they heavenly for the feet they are SO stylish too! I mean just look…Leopard print, my total favourite. Pretty and Practical, (and might i add a complete bargain too!) I won’t just be whipping these out of my bag at the end of a hectic day, i actually would choose to put these on at the beginning of the day. Their cushioned soles make them like slippers which makes ranks these highly in my shoe of choice!
Have you ever purchased fold up shoes? I can highly recommend Butterfly twists.
Infact i will be back to buy more for sure!
Jacket: new Look
Red Shoes: c/o Daniel Footwear
Bag & Breton top: F&F
Scarf: Dorothy Perkins
Leopard Flats: c/o Butterfly Twists
So ladies what are your favourite things? Do share in the comments below, maybe we share some favourite things!
Linking up With the wonderful Share in Style
Here are a few of my favourite things!