Biker Jeans with Black, Red & Mint

In my last post i mentioned how summer dresses are my simple summer style staple (lot of S’s there, nice bit of alteration on a Friday morning 😉

Well i decided to totally contradict myself and throw some jeans on today.

I guess I just really wanted to wear these new biker jeans that i recently bought on a quick Primark trip. I have been after a pair of biker jeans for a while. Having become well acquainted with my patch jeans (which, fyi i’ve owned for 5 months now and we’re still going strong.. it think it might be serious..) but to give those jeans a breather and fancying a darker pair these Primark jeans jumped out at me. Great for the new season, will look cool with boots and with a very small price tag, i was willing to give them a go. They are quite good quality for Primark, weirdly my main bug bear with them is the exceptionally large front pocket liner.. you can see them can’t you through the jean?! Kind of all lumpy and bumpy where i don’t need lumps and bumps added if ya know what i mean.

I don’t ever even use my front jeans pockets (does any one, girl wise? i know men do, but ladies, do you use your jeans pockets?)

But that’s minor on the greater jeans scheme, and i can live with it I suppose, i’ll just keep ramming my hands in my pockets to smooth them down i guess.

Does any one else shop in Primark(or another low price store) like a mad woman.. i mostly detest the place and do a mad supermarket sweep like motion when i’m in there, like i’m on a timer.

I give myself 15mins to get in, shop and out.

This time was fruitful for me with a maxi dress for £3, a drop waist dress for £8 and these jeans and black top.. My first Primark success in a long time!

I find myself buying more and more basics lately. I guess that’s because i’m really digging great accessories for obvious reasons,heehee 😉

I’m just loving a simple tee and a great necklace. Going back to the ease of dressing is very refreshing.

Also my son (Neo) has apparently seen me pose for outfit photos waaay to many times. The boy wanted to join in today.

Making in his statement in his favourite tshirt, handpicked by himself(a gorilla and a dinosaur on a tshirt..every 3 year old boys dream apparently?) and camo shorts.. oh to be 3 nearly 4 again;)

Top& Jeans: Primark

Shoes: Matalan

Bag:c/o Marks & Spencer

Necklace & Earring setYosa

Fashion is for everyone.

Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mum from the country…

we all have a passion for fashion!

Every Friday Lena & I will be co-hosting a fashion free-for-all linkup!

Anything fashion goes!

Link up your outfit posts, a fashion recap, a fashion wishlist, get your kids or hubby in on the fun… if you’ve got a passion for fashion, this is the place to be!

Celebrate your style with us every Friday!

We’ll be pinning our favourite looks to our Passion for Fashion boards on Pinterest!

You can find the board HERE

Follow both hosts Lena and  Me so we can come visit you!

If you could link back to us via text link or button and help spread the

Passion For Fashion word.

Then go visit, blog hop, follow and comment on all the fabulous ladies you are meeting!

{By the way, we would love for you to help us spread the word! }

1. August 8, 2014 / 5:40 am

They're a gorgeous fit! After many months of hunting for my perfect pair of white skinny jeans I eventually doing them in Primark for £10 and I love them. Before then I'd always avoided Primark jeans thinking the zip would be too cheap and flimsy. I am a bit of a Primark fan but it depends what store I'm in. Back in my old home city of Norwich I hated it cos the store was too small and jumble sale like. I love the one I now have in Newcastle cos it's huge and so well laid out. I spend hous in there!

Chloe x

2. August 8, 2014 / 8:40 am

I looked at the pictures first and clocked the jeans thinking they were going to be über expensive so when I read they were from Primark, I fainted. Seriously impressed Rachel. I hate front pockets too especially on white jeans – urgh pet hate. Chop them out. Gorgeous little one xx

3. August 8, 2014 / 9:35 am

What a cutie pie Neo is! Also you look pretty cute too! Might need to pick up those jeans when i'm having my next Primark binge.

4. August 8, 2014 / 9:59 am

What a cutie pie! Those jeans are very cool. I can't wait for it to cool off a bit here in order to wear jeans again.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

5. August 8, 2014 / 10:33 am

Wow, this is one of my favorite outfits on you! So simple and so hot! You look fab in those jeans, lumpy pockets or no (we can't tell from here) and of course your necklace is amazing. Neo is such a handsome lil devil! Beautiful family!
    Dawn Lucy

6. August 8, 2014 / 11:17 am

I so sant a pair of blue tinted ray bans and now I've seen you in them I will have to get a pair. The jeans are great. I will take your lead and do the 15 minute thing in future.

7. August 8, 2014 / 12:10 pm

Your son is adorable! This is such a chic outfit! Those jeans fit you perfectly and I love the detail on the pocket and above the knees!

8. August 8, 2014 / 12:11 pm

I really love this outfit Rachel. I think it's the bright red, it really jumps out. Now on immediate hunt for a red bag as hip as yours! The jeans are great too.

9. August 8, 2014 / 1:00 pm

Great pair of jeans! I love a good low priced store, but like you, I don't tend to spend too much time in them. Just a quick run though and I am moving on. Sometimes those dressing room lines ruin the whole fast trip though.

Erika @

10. August 8, 2014 / 1:09 pm

This is the one I was looking for last night. Off to chemo and Huntsman and my finale. We need to have a product like talk thingy. If you don't hear from me later, send me an IG. (hug)

11. August 8, 2014 / 2:30 pm

What a great fit they are. Who knew primark jeans looked so good! I never use my front pockets either to be fair.

Your son is a stunner bless him.

X x

12. August 8, 2014 / 3:00 pm

Wow I love that detailing right above the knee! Looks like I'll either have to attempt to recreate or pray that one day, I find them here in the states!

13. August 8, 2014 / 3:00 pm

man he is a cutie, and yes I do use the front pockets, usually for my hands or a lipstick. ( and occasionally cash and I love the black Tee ( and accessories of course)

14. August 8, 2014 / 3:44 pm

That is so cute that he wanted to join you! He is adorable! I really like this outfit, especially your necklace!

Nicole to the Nines

15. August 8, 2014 / 5:35 pm

This is such a bada** look! I totally love the jeans with the black top and the mirrored sunnies really make it all pop!

16. August 8, 2014 / 7:30 pm

I just cannot wear tight jeans! They look great on you!x

17. August 8, 2014 / 9:54 pm

Love those jeans! And I love the pops of color in this outfit. You've got a handsome little guy 🙂 . Have a great weekend! ~Cynthia

18. August 8, 2014 / 11:14 pm

LOVE the pics of you and Neo!!!! You look soooo good in jeans Rachel – and you inspired me to get some patchworks jeans at last! Love how you've dressed them up with your heels and jewellery (amazing as always).

As for Primark… I will ONLY ever go in if I'm there within five minutes of the store opening – otherwise I'll never, ever go inside. Too much mess, too many people, queues too long. I hate high street shopping anyway so a Primark trip is a rare occurrence for me (and then I'll have a laden basket full of stuff and they'll say "that's £30 please". Whaaaaaaaaaat??!)

Thanks for hosting, gorgeous – happy happy weekend!

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

19. August 9, 2014 / 4:20 am

Cute co-model! (Mine photo bombs me allll the time)

Maybe you could cut and sew the pockets shorter inside? Especially if you don't even use them. I have done that before with white pants that the liner showed through and drove me crazy!

20. August 9, 2014 / 2:16 pm

love love love those jeans on you – I have a similar pair I don’t often wear but you’ve inspired me to crack them out again. Potentially in next week’s outfit post 😉

21. August 10, 2014 / 10:17 pm

Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, you and Neo both look adorable!

22. August 10, 2014 / 10:31 pm

I like this whole look alot and love the necklace! You and your son are precious!!

23. August 12, 2014 / 4:57 pm

I love that look, the necklace makes the whole look!
    Yes your son is so adorable!

24. August 13, 2014 / 8:31 pm

Gorgeous outfit & perfectly styled as always! Cute photo bomber too! Sorry I didn't make this linky! We came home from hols that day & there was no blog from me! Ax

25. August 14, 2014 / 12:45 pm

These jeans look amazing on you. It's been years since I last wore jeans, because they are really not flattering on me at all.

26. August 15, 2014 / 11:53 pm

Altering those pockets would be simple to do, or if you really don't plan on using the front pockets just cut the lining out! Those jeans are pretty amazing by the way!

27. April 18, 2016 / 5:45 am