Off Duty

In Friday’s post i mentioned a little down time was needed, which is exactly what i’ve had. Granted i worked Saturday but i had a very chilled evening and so far a super chilled Sunday with lots of reading in the sunshine of my garden. And this outfit matches my chilled out, off duty type mood. Since I received this top, i have not stopped wearing it, it’s the perfect spring time throw-it-on top. Breton tops never fail for me. Add to my chilled outfit, some aviators to hide the lack of eye makeup, some red lipstick to trick people into thinking i have actually made an effort and my new Leopard print slip-ons for ultimate comfort and i am done and done!

Jacket & Coated Jeans: New Look

Slip ons: Asos

Aviators: c/o Sunglasses Shop

Bag: c/o Marks and Spencer

Top: Yosa

What do you wear on your ‘Off Duty’ days?

Joining Visible Monday

Shop the Look:

1. June 1, 2014 / 6:38 pm

Rachel your figure is smoking hot! You look amazing!

2. June 1, 2014 / 7:23 pm

Stunning look! You're off duty is so much more put together than mine! Love the red purse with the stripes and the leopard. Glad you got to relax some.

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

3. June 1, 2014 / 9:17 pm

Rachel, you look amazing! These photos are so good and the outfit is as well. You know how much I love my striped tops! HA!

4. June 1, 2014 / 9:30 pm

You look great in this…and the fact you put leopard shoes with this outfit, I love!! I hope you really are feeling better!

5. June 1, 2014 / 10:45 pm

Great outfit and fabulous shoes. I'm a jeans girl. It's my definite go to comfy outfit.

X x

6. June 1, 2014 / 11:39 pm

The leopard flats are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, you look like a million bucks!

7. June 2, 2014 / 2:40 am

Perfect casual chic! Love those shoes and the pop of red.
    Dawn Lucy
    Fashion Should Be Fun

8. June 2, 2014 / 11:57 am

Love this casual look. Stripes and leopard look fabulous together!

9. June 2, 2014 / 1:39 pm

This is a lovely outfit. I really like red and leopard print together!

10. June 2, 2014 / 3:01 pm

Love the whole look! You always look great. I always loved coated jeans when they came out and they look fab on you. I am working on wearing jeans, as my illness I have leg sensitivity. Are they comfy.. Anyhow, I have a pair of Sam Eldeman Leopard slip ons and I love them too. great with this outfit.
    From the link up , jess
    Please drop by

11. June 2, 2014 / 3:12 pm

Loving the leopard and stripes together! Those slip-ons are super fun for summer. JCrew has come out with some fun ones too! Although I love your Asos slip ons. Great choice!

12. June 2, 2014 / 5:07 pm

Love this outfit, and your leopard shoes are perfect! You look great.

13. June 2, 2014 / 7:48 pm

I've been eyeing up a breton similar to yours on eBay, it's blue with yellow cuffs. However, I just cannot justify another striped top. I absolutely adore breton and on my 'off duty' days it's likely you'll find me in breton and my vans trainers. Comfy clothing is the best sometimes. Looking forward to Yuna xx

14. June 3, 2014 / 12:46 am

You are so artistic Rachel, I swear you should be a model. I mean, a professional model. What you got up your sleeve? ♥, Renae

15. June 3, 2014 / 4:06 am

Looking way more than sleek, Rachel. Charming touch of yellow, great bag, and of course you need leopard kicks. Perfect outfit!

16. June 3, 2014 / 2:18 pm

super cool items and colour combos in your look! your mirror sunglasses, leather pants and red sling bag are my favourites here!

Check out my latest post on the Blog 🙂
    AL xx

17. Anonymous
    June 6, 2014 / 1:47 am

Hi Rachel. For such a long time I have been trying to think of who you remind me of and it finally came to me today..I think you look like Princess Mary of Denmark. So pretty, stylish and elegant the both of you. Love Kelly x