Reverse Pink Lady

Happy long weekend everyone! Don’t you just love bank holidays, a freebie extra day tagged on to the normally short weekend equals awesomeness! I motion that all weekends should be 3 days long.. how happy would everyone on this planet be if that were case.. I should be Prime Minister or world leader or something;
3 day weekends, free shoes for all and world peace of course. My theory is you give out free shoes and 3 day weekends, the world peace will just fall right in to place, right?! (if only huh!)
Anyway on to the outfit, the weather is just diabolical here in Wales at the moment…torrential rain and thunder storms is just no fun! Where is the beautiful sunshine when you need it huh?
So to perk myself up i wore lots of pinky colours and my favourite biker jacket which all kinda looked like a reverse Pink Lady to me, heehee! All finished of with a new statement necklace which may well be my new favourite, its extra sparkliness (even a word?) made me feel like a princess all day, i may even keep it on with my pj’s for movie and games night tonight 😉

Can i just quickly touch on this bag, its just adorable and perfect. I’ve been after a fuchsia bright pink bag for a long time. I had the internal argument of big bag vs small bag for practicality reasons, especially as a mamma, i get to carry all sorts of crap around with me.
But this time i went for the small bag, a bag just for me, and i love it!!

Hat: Asos

Bag : Next

Shoes & Top: Matalan

Biker: George @ Adsa

Necklace:Yosa

I would just like to dedicate this PINK post to the wonderful Renae, she is an absolute pillar in the blogging community and one of the most wonderful, kind hearted, courageous woman i have come to know.
Please send some wonderful thoughts her way… she deserves it..
 (if you want to know why hop on over to her blog and you’ll quickly be agreeing with me,
also..she’s fabulous!)

Shop this look

linking:

Linkup Button

Pink Sole
Whitney Nic James

1. May 25, 2014 / 5:52 pm

I need that hat!! And the bag is oh so cute! 🙂 xx

hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

2. May 25, 2014 / 8:44 pm

ANOTHER fabulous pair of shoes from Matalan?! I shall be investing…the black heels are still going strong. Although, I'd love a pair of orange heels right now. Loving the outfit, pink is really your colour. Sending prayers Renae's way xx

3. May 25, 2014 / 9:37 pm

I completely agree with your Renae comments, she is such an inspiration to everyone. Loving the pink and sorry the weather is not so great, sadly we only have a two day weekend as Victoria Day was last week so that was out long May weekend ( athough 10 days of vacationing what do I have to complain about). Free shoes and 3 day weekends, you have my vote

4. May 26, 2014 / 1:04 pm

I love this Rachel! You have had some rocking outfits lately! I love that you dedicated it to Renae. She is so incredible and I am thankful to know her.

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

5. May 26, 2014 / 1:45 pm

So much loveliness in this outfit! Love those heels the most! And I totally agree with your political theory- I would so vote for you! 🙂 http://morepiecesofme.com

6. May 26, 2014 / 4:18 pm

This is such a fun look Rachel. Pink and black are so good together. I love those hot pink suede heels you are sporting too.

7. May 27, 2014 / 10:58 am

Love all of the pink!

Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

8. May 27, 2014 / 11:24 am

I love your hat! Such a pretty outfit – love the pink! 🙂

kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

9. May 27, 2014 / 12:37 pm

Those heels ARE AMAZING!!! Love love love. Thanks for joining the link up this week!
    xo

10. May 27, 2014 / 1:49 pm

I love all of your touches of Pink. They are all different shades yet complimentary to one-another. My favorite piece though is that gorgeous leather jacket. I also love the bag, hat, necklace & shoes.

P.S. Can I feature your outfit of the Red Dress styled with the Khaki Trench Coat from last week's post? I want to feature it on your blog tomorrow. Please let me know if that's OK. If so, make sure you include a link back to my blog tomorrow or next time you post, letting your readers know you are featured.

You know I love your style so I'd love to have you be a part of my Spring Must Haves series. Looking forward to hearing from you. <3 Ada.

11. May 28, 2014 / 11:23 pm

Ahhhhhh – the tiny purse is amazing!!! Plus, you always look amazing, but the pink is just fantastic for you 🙂