M&S Spring Edit: Coat Remix

This is the last instalment of my Marks and Spencer S/S 14 edit with the pieces i chose. I’ve been really loving casual outfits on the weekends lately. Some cute boyfriend jeans and a white tee has been a favourite of mine for years. By just adding some statement shoes and a pop with a colourful bag, it takes it from ‘I’ve just rolled out of bed’ to ‘This outfit is chic and comfy’ Even if you have just rolled out of bed and thrown on the jeans from the floor where you left them the night before 😉

Add a hat to cover bed head and you are good to go my friend.

Simplicity in an outfit is sometimes so enjoyable,don’t you think?

The coat, shoes and bag have been on constant rotation with me lately, and i can see that continuing for many months to come, seeing me right through the Spring months.

Have you picked up any Spring pieces that you can’t stop wearing?

It’s been such a lovely weekend off from work for me and lots of chilling and sleeping (rarity I tell you!) I’ve been catching up on magazine reading, my kindle has a queue of new books for me to read and just generally having a relaxing time before we start the week again and Neo goes back to school.

Right now i’m about to go chow down to some veggie chilli and nachos and maybe a glass or two of vino.

Weekend, its been lovely, please come back again soon?

Cocoon Coat: c/o Marks And Spencer

Tee: Primark

Hat: Matalan

Jeans: Next

Shoes:c/o Marks and Spencer

Bag: c/o Marks and Spencer

Shop The Look

1. March 2, 2014 / 7:06 pm

That jacket is amazing! Love it!

2. March 3, 2014 / 12:45 pm

Oh my word, what a fab outfit. Love love looove the hat!

3. March 3, 2014 / 3:08 pm

Your purse adds just the right pop of color! Thanks for linking up with Funday Monday!

4. March 3, 2014 / 4:31 pm

Okay, just stop it with all these great outfits Rachel!!!! I keep pinning them and can't possibly keep up with trying to do my own versions ;)))

This is once again a fantastic outfit and I love every piece. The coat and hat combo reeeeeally suit you – and those heels are TDF!! I'm so inspired hun every time!

Have a great week my lovely, take care

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

5. March 4, 2014 / 3:27 pm

This coat styled this way, wow. Loving the coat. Not sure which version I like the best but you are def providing tons of inspiration

6. March 5, 2014 / 3:08 am

That jacket is perfection, and then I got down to your shoes and I died! So darling! Glad you were able to get some rest in this weekend, I'm looking forward to some of that starting tomorrow!
    Carylee @ morepiecesofme.com

7. March 5, 2014 / 3:24 pm

What a gorgeous coat! It looks incredible on you. And those shoes are so awesome.

It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend. I love the type of weekend where I get to relax and there isn't much on the agenda! Is it the weekend again yet? 🙂