Patch Jeans & Cropped Fluffy Sweaters (&Passion4Fashion Linkup!)

Latley i have been completely crushing on monochromatics, i just cant help it. Right now i literally only see things in black and white (and a dash of hot pink) if i only wear black and white outfits for the next month can we still be friends?
After i waxed lyrical over the wonderful fluffy cropped jumper the lovely people at F&F kindly sent me a voucher which enabled me to buy the exact same jumper again but in the black! I do love me a fluffy jumper. I’m also giving out big fluffy hugs if any one wants one. With my voucher i also got these totally awesome patch jeans that i had be crushing on forever (slight exaggeration, but you get my drift), but could not buy due to the #100dayshoppingban (40 days left to go today, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, Yipppeeee). When i received the two i knew exactly how i wanted to wear it, so i pulled out hubby’s shirt and the trusty pink coat (mine not the hubbys that is) and i was good to go. I also started with leather gloves and the hat but i kind of felt a little to ganstar-wannabe so i lost the gloves. FYI i can not rock the macdaddy look.. it was ridiculous. haha.

The patch jeans will look amazing with some pastels and i see them getting a lot of wear through Spring, swapping out the black shoes for some nude or wedges possibly. (also just beware, i wore these one day with flats and because of the patch panelling they can make your legs look shorter, which nobody wants, amiright? So happily heels all the way for me with these beauties.
I’m going to try and make the How we wore it F&F hall of fame with this outfit.

Patch Jeans:co F&F
Cropped sweater : co F&F
Shirt: co hubbys wardrobe
Shoes: Matalan
Coat: M&S
Hat&Bag: New Look

Now, i’ve shown you mine, you show me yours!

Fashion is for everyone.

Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mum from the country…

we all have a passion for fashion!

Every Friday Lena & I will be co-hosting a fashion free-for-all linkup!

Anything fashion goes!

Link up your outfit posts, a fashion recap, a fashion wishlist, get your kids or hubby in on the fun… if you’ve got a passion for fashion, this is the place to be!

Celebrate your style with us every Friday!

We’ll be pinning our favourite looks to our Passion for Fashion boards on Pinterest!

You can find the board HERE

Follow both hosts Lena and  Me so we can come visit you!

If you could link back to us via text link or button and help spread the

Passion For Fashion word.

Then go visit, blog hop, follow and comment on all the fabulous ladies you are meeting!

{this linkup is very NEW we would love for you to help us spread the word! }

1. March 7, 2014 / 8:22 am

Rachel you are looking divine lately. This outfit is chic, trendy & sexy while being covered up. You are the 3rd blogger I see with Patch-work Jeans and I now want a pair. Gorgeous coat too.

You looked lovely yesterday in the colorful paisley dress too. My pleasure linking up with Lena & you, as usual. Enjoy your weekend!

2. March 7, 2014 / 9:50 am

Aw Rachel, the coat is such a super colour on you and I love the hat, the jumper – it's all wonderful! What a great necklace too, I really like that, kind of a more 'fierce' alternative to a pretty collar!
    P x

3. March 7, 2014 / 11:25 am

Really loving the way you've styled these jeans, and rather fancy that pink cropped jumper now! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. March 7, 2014 / 12:11 pm

Those jeans are awesome, and so is the coat!!

5. March 7, 2014 / 1:23 pm

Your coat!! You look so chic. I wish I could find such flattering jeans – I'd certainly wear them more often. Gorgeous.

6. March 7, 2014 / 2:31 pm

Beautiful post, love the whole outfit! Wonderful contrast with the magenta coat and I like how you wore it in a classic yet edgy way.

blue hue wonderland

7. March 7, 2014 / 3:31 pm

And …AMAZING FUCHSIA COAT! WOW! This ensemble should get you on the pages of Vogue or any fashion magazine of your choosing. WOW! Tremendous Rachel, Tremendous!!!

{ have i ever told you i love the name of your blog? well. i do! }

8. March 7, 2014 / 4:38 pm

How kind are F&F?! Love the fluff. Infact the wholeeee outfit <3 xx

9. March 7, 2014 / 7:48 pm

Hi, Rachel: You look so chic. I am into the jeans but would definitely need to wear heels since I am petite. The coat looks wonderful with them. In fact, the entire outfit is cool.

Sharon

10. March 7, 2014 / 9:20 pm

You always look so cute! I love the trendiness going on in this outfit. That sweater looks super comfy. I definitely won't judge you for wearing black and white a lot. It's a classic combination for a reason! I do love the pop of color from your jacket here though. That necklace is awesome too.

11. March 8, 2014 / 4:34 am

I'm in LOVE with your outfit!!! Especially those jeans and the fluffy and the pink coat! It looks so good. ๐Ÿ˜‰

12. March 8, 2014 / 3:50 pm

So very awesome that you were able to get the jeans a sweater, they look great. loving the coat and it adds that omph to the outfit

13. March 8, 2014 / 6:11 pm

Rachel I just want to jump feet first into your wardrobe lately. On fire girl!
    Sophie