Even though i am at the very beginning of my #100dayshoppingban (97 days to go, already sounding better than the big 100!) It doesn’t mean i have stopped window shopping and swooning over some pretties. I will say in regards to the 100 day shopping ban, i am yet to establish if window shopping is like a slow torture i’m cruelly inflicting on myself ,or if its a good healthy habbit that shows actual self-control and is just a nice way of me keeping my finger on the pulse of the the old “fashion world”…mmmm will keep you posted on that one.
But anyway, here are my current cravings:
1.I’m not crazy folks, i know i love clothes but i don’t need two of the same piece. I just wanted to let you know that This aztec cardi is on super sale at the moment at $22 (about £13!!) its well worth the spend if you are like so many of the like minded style bloggers who have nabbed this. Go buy it, then we can all form some cool aztec cardi bloggers club and wear them all together.. or not 😉
2. I remember when French Connection did a similar dress to this and i loved it, but didn’t buy it. This black and white beauty is a classic timeless dress, someone want to buy that for me?
3. I have a weakness for knitwear. Hello My name is Rachel and im a sweater-aholic. send help, or just the sweater. thanks.
4. i totally dig florals all year round, but this funky floral dress is like nothing i have, great isnt it? Incorporating my favourite blue colour too.
5. I die… yep i just died. the blush pink coat of my dreams exists. this sweet number is $48.85 (approx £29!!) making it the cheapest and nicest pink coat i ever did see.
6. Spring is in the air. Not really, but with this spring like print i cant help but feel a little excited for the next season to hit us.
What are you currently craving?