Green Elephants and Passion For Fashion LINK UP

I have had my eye on this cute green smock dress with little elephants on for weeks and weeks, i cyber stalked it online hopping it would go in to the sales, i nearly bit the bullet and paid full price for it as i wanted it that much, but being stingy means sometimes having to be patient. Then last week in my saved items there it was reduced by £12! i did a little woop woop to my laptop and popped in the old payment details, and the little elephant dress was mine!

I apologise now for the slight blur to these photos, being impatient i wanted to photograph my new pretty dress now, now, now but it was absolutely horrendous weather. So i convinced hubby to come to this underground passage to take photos, only problem was the lighting was so so dim that the shutter speed was the slowest it could be and i had to stand as still as a statue (which i find really hard!)! So there’s a slight fuzzy feeling im afraid, but needs must, this torrential rain isnt giving us much of a let up at the moment. I hear there are lots of parts of the world having heavy rain right now, how is it in your neck of the woods?

Dress: Asos

Boots, bag, necklace &hat: New Look

So its friday so its Passion For Fashion link up time!!

Fashion is for everyone.

Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mum from the country…
we all have a passion for fashion!

Every Friday Lena & I will be co-hosting a fashion free-for-all linkup!

Anything fashion goes!

Link up your outfit posts, a fashion recap, a fashion wishlist, get your kids or hubby in on the fun… if you’ve got a passion for fashion, this is the place to be!

Celebrate your style with us every Friday!

We’ll be pinning our favourite looks to our Passion for Fashion boards on Pinterest!
You can find the board HERE

Follow both hosts Lena and  Me so we can come visit you!
If you could link back to us via text link or button and help spread the
Passion For Fashion word.
The more ladies the merrier!

Then go visit, blog hop, follow and comment on all the fabulous ladies you are meeting!

{this linkup is very NEW we would love for you to help us spread the word! }

Tweet us / instagram us with the hashtag #PassionForFashion

with your outfits,

Lets spread the Passion For Fashion word, the more the merrier!

get everyone involved!!

1. October 4, 2013 / 6:21 am

Ah good buy rachel! It looks lush on you! What a bargain at £12.
    Sophie
    X

2. October 4, 2013 / 6:55 am

Ah I love it when things get reduced! Woop woop! Great dress, elephants are so cute.
    Donna x

3. October 4, 2013 / 7:11 am

Lovely dress, love elephant prints! I grew up in Llantrisant so nice to see familiar places as backdrops!

4. October 4, 2013 / 10:50 am

The print is so fun, and I love the relaxed silhouette of the dress too!

5. October 4, 2013 / 11:25 am

I love your dress Rachel! The color is perfect and the elephant print is so fun 🙂
    Amia

6. October 4, 2013 / 12:39 pm

That is a beautiful color of dress and the print is pretty cool! I am not any good at cyberstalking clothes I want. I never find it in my size when it finally gets to where I can afford it. Glad it worked out for you.
    There is a tropical storm headed my way so I am in for some wet weather myself.
    Erika @ http://www.rejoicefortheday.com

7. October 4, 2013 / 12:47 pm

I love so much that kind of taylor. The color fits with you perfectly!

8. October 4, 2013 / 1:06 pm

Beautiful photos! Green looks great on you and this dress is perfect with the boots. What a wonderful mural.

blue hue wonderland

9. October 4, 2013 / 3:54 pm

I need to start cyber-stalking (clothing, not people – that's just odd). It seems like the way to go. Good buy!! Thanks so much for hosting.

10. October 4, 2013 / 4:00 pm

Such a cute dress- glad you finally got to make it yours! Love how you styled it and your photo backdrop!

11. October 4, 2013 / 4:00 pm

12. October 4, 2013 / 4:01 pm

13. October 4, 2013 / 5:24 pm

Such a bargain! I remember looking at this when it was full price. I'm wondering if I can get away with it with a baby bump! X

14. October 5, 2013 / 1:57 am

So very cute and whimsical!

15. October 5, 2013 / 2:39 am

Oh, Rach, I couldn't love this outfit any more! Everything is so perfect: the drape, color & print of your completely adorable dress, those booties that I secretly have been searching for since you first wore them on your blog, your amazing hat that I have been actively on the hunt for (but can't seem to find one small enough to fit my freakishly tiny noggin'), and your beautiful accessories! Everything is so spot on. You have just been killing it in the sartorial department lately, miss thing, simply KILLING it!!
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

16. October 5, 2013 / 1:49 pm

Gorgeous! Love the dress and your boots!

17. October 5, 2013 / 1:49 pm

Gorgeous! Love the dress and your boots!

18. October 6, 2013 / 5:11 pm

emerald green has got to be one of my most faved colors on the planet. Rachel your dress is beyond darling – the silky print makes me swoon. such good news it got reduced in price, so awesome when that happens right?!

your pics look great to me, i'm glad i'm not the only one who tries to convince a guy to come under cover when it rains to take outfit pics 😉 omg, i was stumped the last few weeks when all it did was rain here. thankfully the suns reappeared and lit up the whole outdoors again. yah! happy Sunday eve. ♥

19. October 6, 2013 / 5:42 pm

It's pouring rain here today! I haven't even gotten dressed today… 😉
    I love this dress on you, and I love the photos… i think the "blurriness" adds to the funky feel of the shots! ♥
    Thanks for being an awesome co-host!

20. October 7, 2013 / 2:45 pm

i love that dress, so pretty! and i feel like it hasn't been raining that much in the uk lately, it feels strange, haha! xx