Interesting Dress & #Passion For Fashion Link Up

Happy Friday ladies
Now i don’t know about you but i am a big dress lover, i have been leaning more towards trying jeans lately but ultimately my heart lays with dresses, especially when they are quirky and interesting dresses. Joe Browns never fail in my view, to create and provide cool interesting and funky clothes. Their dresses are quirky and different which is always so refreshing. I have shopped with Joe Browns for years and love each time when the new season products land. Wistful Waitcoat Dress is one of their new additions and is limited addition. I’m super happy about adding it to the dress collection. I had 3 compliments wearing this yesterday which was pretty awesome. Even my 10 year old step daughter who is tres cool, said it was a great dress. Tweenager approval is a rarity my friends..

The dress has lots of lovely little details, bows, buttons and lacey bits.. its gorgeous! Plus the waistcoat style is very flattering with its cinched in look and also great for hiding my bloated lunch pasta tummy! oh yes… thats extra points in my book!!

i love black and red at the moment so dressed it up with some booties and a red bag and an animal print belt. I can see me wearing this lots through winter with chunky oatmeal cardigans and tan boots, wistful waistcoat winter styley, haha!
For winter i totally have my eye on this beautiful coat.. isnt it such a gorgeous statement coat?! Love!!

Dress: c/o Joe Browns

Boots: Ebay

Bag & belt (old): Primark

Do you have any interesting dresses?

So lets link up shall we?

Fashion is for everyone.

Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mum from the country…
we all have a passion for fashion!

Every Friday Lena & I will be co-hosting a fashion free-for-all linkup!

Anything fashion goes!

Link up your outfit posts, a fashion recap, a fashion wishlist, get your kids or hubby in on the fun… if you’ve got a passion for fashion, this is the place to be!

Celebrate your style with us every Friday!

We’ll be pinning our favourite looks to our Passion for Fashion boards on Pinterest!
You can find the board HERE

Follow both hosts Lena and  Me so we can come visit you!
If you could link back to us via text link or button and help spread the
Passion For Fashion word.
The more ladies the merrier!

Then go visit, blog hop, follow and comment on all the fabulous ladies you are meeting!

{this linkup is very NEW we would love for you to help us spread the word! }

Tweet us / instagram us with the hashtag #PassionForFashion

with your outfits,

Lets spread the Passion For Fashion word, the more the merrier!

get everyone involved!!

1. September 6, 2013 / 5:07 am

Hi Rachel, thanks for hosting! I love your black drss esp. witht hose red boots. I love dresses more than anything…I think you can never fail with an outfit if you have a killer dress 🙂

Laura x

2. September 6, 2013 / 7:32 am

This dress is awesome! I just love all the cool little details on it. The leopard print belt and red boots are perfect with it too. I would wear this in a heartbeat.

3. September 6, 2013 / 8:05 am

No wonder it got tweenager approval – you look lovely in it rachel!
    Sophie
    X

4. September 6, 2013 / 11:33 am

I love the waistcoat detail of that dress! It's super cute and black and red are my favorite color combo for outfits lately too 🙂
    Amia

5. September 6, 2013 / 11:58 am

I love dresses that have those extra quirky details! I have a few dresses that make me very happy to wear them because of that!

6. September 6, 2013 / 12:33 pm

ohh! love that black dress with red accents! Have a happy Friday and be sure to check out my blog! .

7. September 6, 2013 / 1:27 pm

I love the neckline on that dress – feminine and sweet and it counterbalances the punkier aspects of your outfit perfectly. so pretty!

8. September 6, 2013 / 2:41 pm

How lovely. I want those boots!! ~Ann at Tarnished Royalty

9. September 6, 2013 / 3:39 pm

I do love the lovely details in this dress as well, as you say. it's amazing what an interesting little back cutout and neat buttons can do. although i must say a LBD is always great anyway. love that you contrasted it w/ those fun red boots!
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

10. September 6, 2013 / 10:18 pm

That dress is awesome! I love all the little details!! And your boots are great… I'm on the hunt for red booties!! Thanks for being an amazing co-host! 🙂

11. September 6, 2013 / 11:19 pm

hi Rachel. Just met you. I'm Renae at #32 wearing white shorts after Labor Day.

12. September 7, 2013 / 5:45 am

It's a super-cute dress and looks like great quality. Your hair looks amazing and so do you. Thanks so much for hosting again this week!

13. September 7, 2013 / 6:16 pm

Rachel, i'm SO with you about loving on dresses! it's like getting to wear a nighty out in public and i adore the comfortability a ton!! your ensemble is fantastically cute. the red accents really give it a super charge of fun. huzzah to bloated tummy concealment, um…yes and more yes lades.

hey, thanks for the invite to your blog hop. i'm a little late in the game, this past week just got away from me but happy to come on board. thanks again!! happy weekend! ♥

14. September 7, 2013 / 7:50 pm

this dress is awesome, i've been steering more towards top/skirt combos recently but i love the waistcoat style! x

15. September 8, 2013 / 8:56 pm

LOVE, love, love this black dress on you, Rachel! Such a different look for you, but it looks fantastic! And I'm definitely going to be joining your link-ups! 🙂

16. September 9, 2013 / 12:31 am

nicely done

17. September 12, 2013 / 2:26 pm

This is a great dress! And I love the red and black look together, great choice. So glad I found your site! I think I just might link up with you. 🙂

18. September 13, 2013 / 4:00 am

That LBD is so cute. I love it. It is detailed everywhere. I am in love with your booties AND the Coat you are eyeing. I am very much a Dresses Girl myself, though this year that I became a mom, I have worn them less often.

19. April 15, 2016 / 8:24 am