Hippie Lady

Hi ladies! How’s it going?
I have Olympic fever, been watching lots. Today we watched the cycling and i was shouting at the TV. Very exciting. Do you do that? Shout “COOOMMMEEE ONNNNN!!” whilst sat on the edge of your seat? Yehh, i’m a shouter.

Lace top: Next (about 9 months ago)
Skirt: River Island (£10 on sale)
Wedges & Hat: New Look
Bag: Matalan

I am happy when dressed in a boho style, free flowing maxi skirt. Add some bangles a floppy hat and a fancy top and i’m even happier. I always thought i would have made a good Hippie, travelling around, promoting peace and love man and not washing my hair for extended periods of time (hello 3 day old hair, hidden under the hat) So now and again i like to indulge my inner hippie and dress like just that.
Do you ever indulge you’re inner hippie, punk, princess…(enter chosen wannabe style here)?

pleated poppy
Real Girl Style Link Up

1. August 8, 2012 / 9:08 am

You look beautiful. Absolutely love your style. Wish I could pull off boho chic as well as you! What a bargain that skirt was too! x

• August 8, 2012 / 1:55 pm

Thanks Laura, thats the great thing about boho i reckon anyone can rock it!!xx

2. August 8, 2012 / 10:34 am

This looks great. I love boho style, but rarely wear it these days. I should really wear it more often. x

• August 8, 2012 / 1:56 pm

Thanks!! boho is a fav for me :)x

3. August 8, 2012 / 11:18 am

I love that lace top! And your reasoning that part of being a hippie is not washing your hair often. Quite logical!!

• August 8, 2012 / 1:56 pm

haha ye i like logic behind my madness heehee!:)X

4. August 8, 2012 / 12:25 pm

Ooooh, I love your hippie outfit <3

• August 8, 2012 / 1:56 pm

Thanks so much!!xx

5. August 8, 2012 / 1:27 pm

I sure wish I looked good in hats!!
    already a follower – just stopping in to say hello

• August 8, 2012 / 1:57 pm

Hi Pamela, thanks so much for stopping by, let me tell you i get some odd looks for my choice of head wear in my small town hee hee!:)x

6. August 8, 2012 / 1:39 pm

that last picture is stunning!!!!
    over from pleated poppy wiww. 🙂

• August 8, 2012 / 1:58 pm

Thank you! i was pleased with the pics… thank goodness for my personal photographer (hubs) haha ;)x

7. August 8, 2012 / 4:01 pm

You definitely look very fitting and comfortable in that boho attire. I'm a huge fan! I just never wear it myself. I don't think it's quite me but I love it in fashion. I channel my inner punk still, as that was the way I dressed for almost all my life before switching to dresses 4.5 years ago. 🙂 I love breaking out an old Rancid or Ramones tee and some shredded jeans and calling it a day. I feel 16 years old again.

P.s. I love that top! Very lacy and absolutely gorgeous!
    P.p.s. I am an edge-of-my-seater and I do shout. LOL I say things like, "C'mon, oh really, and why did you do that?" as if they can hear me. haha

8. August 8, 2012 / 4:22 pm

i love this look on you! you look great in that hat! and if not washing your hair for three days makes you a hippie, i guess i'm a hippie!! =)

9. August 8, 2012 / 7:51 pm

Looking good hippiestyle, you rock this look! 🙂 yea Im glued to the TV every night, cheering on my countrymen-women:)

10. August 8, 2012 / 10:13 pm

You look gorgeous. I adore that hat, would never have guessed it's from New Look! Is it a recent purchase? I can't remember seeing any like that in my local NL… xx

11. August 9, 2012 / 2:26 am

Oh my dear, I'm so sorry I haven't commented in a few days. I've been lurking, though, promise! Your pairing of the lace with a maxi skirt is genius and so unexpected. The mix of texture & pattern is superb! And, I wish I could pull off a nice, big, beautiful floppy hat as well as you. Your pretty little head was just made to wear hats, now wasn't it? 🙂
    Ok, well off to leave some much deserved compliments on the last couple outfits…

12. August 9, 2012 / 7:53 am

What a gorgeous blouse! I love how you paired it with that hat <3

13. August 9, 2012 / 9:21 am

Oooh now I want a floral maxi skirt to go with my lace top! And I really like the color of your hat.

14. August 9, 2012 / 1:53 pm

Gorgeous sweet outfit, Rachel! I really like how you paired a lace top with that beautiful printed maxi skirt! Ah, and that hat… I'm not a hat lady but seeing it on you, makes me want to be one! And boho style is definitely one of my go to look especially on those days that I just want to wander around the city or chill in the park!

15. August 9, 2012 / 7:49 pm

You look really good, boho style 🙂 And yes, I'm always 'encouraging' athletes haha, so yeah, I've developed the shouting habit over the last couple of days, really weird!

16. August 9, 2012 / 9:16 pm

Such a sweet outfit! Wish I could pull off cute hats like you do. Ps- love your zooey-like locks. 🙂 <3

17. August 10, 2012 / 7:06 am

Whenever I wear a maxi it makes me feel a little hippy-like! I've been dying to get my hands on a patterned one like yours. x

18. August 10, 2012 / 2:31 pm

Loving the hippie/boho vibe on you! The lace top is fabulous and so versatile. Thanks for linking up for 'Real Girl Style'!

19. July 9, 2015 / 6:09 am
  20. January 4, 2016 / 3:56 am
  21. March 2, 2016 / 12:59 am
  22. March 2, 2016 / 1:02 am
  23. March 2, 2016 / 1:04 am
  24. June 13, 2016 / 8:53 am
  25. June 15, 2016 / 11:23 am

Customers acquire peeved by incessant tips asking them to (positively) price your application. Guide clear of invasive rate application notifications if you want even more application store assessments and 4/5 celebrity individual scores. buy app reviews