Hippie Lady

Hi ladies! How’s it going?
I have Olympic fever, been watching lots. Today we watched the cycling and i was shouting at the TV. Very exciting. Do you do that? Shout “COOOMMMEEE ONNNNN!!” whilst sat on the edge of your seat? Yehh, i’m a shouter.

Lace top: Next (about 9 months ago)
Skirt: River Island (£10 on sale)
Wedges & Hat: New Look
Bag: Matalan

I am happy when dressed in a boho style, free flowing maxi skirt. Add some bangles a floppy hat and a fancy top and i’m even happier. I always thought i would have made a good Hippie, travelling around, promoting peace and love man and not washing my hair for extended periods of time (hello 3 day old hair, hidden under the hat) So now and again i like to indulge my inner hippie and dress like just that.
Do you ever indulge you’re inner hippie, punk, princess…(enter chosen wannabe style here)?

</>
pleated poppy
Real Girl Style Link Up

1. August 8, 2012 / 9:08 am

You look beautiful. Absolutely love your style. Wish I could pull off boho chic as well as you! What a bargain that skirt was too! x

• August 8, 2012 / 1:55 pm

Thanks Laura, thats the great thing about boho i reckon anyone can rock it!!xx

2. August 8, 2012 / 10:34 am

This looks great. I love boho style, but rarely wear it these days. I should really wear it more often. x

• August 8, 2012 / 1:56 pm

Thanks!! boho is a fav for me :)x

3. August 8, 2012 / 11:18 am

I love that lace top! And your reasoning that part of being a hippie is not washing your hair often. Quite logical!!

• August 8, 2012 / 1:56 pm

haha ye i like logic behind my madness heehee!:)X

4. August 8, 2012 / 12:25 pm

Ooooh, I love your hippie outfit <3

• August 8, 2012 / 1:56 pm

Thanks so much!!xx

5. August 8, 2012 / 1:27 pm

I sure wish I looked good in hats!!
    already a follower – just stopping in to say hello

• August 8, 2012 / 1:57 pm

Hi Pamela, thanks so much for stopping by, let me tell you i get some odd looks for my choice of head wear in my small town hee hee!:)x

6. August 8, 2012 / 1:39 pm

that last picture is stunning!!!!
    over from pleated poppy wiww. 🙂
    xo

• August 8, 2012 / 1:58 pm

Thank you! i was pleased with the pics… thank goodness for my personal photographer (hubs) haha ;)x

7. August 8, 2012 / 4:01 pm

You definitely look very fitting and comfortable in that boho attire. I'm a huge fan! I just never wear it myself. I don't think it's quite me but I love it in fashion. I channel my inner punk still, as that was the way I dressed for almost all my life before switching to dresses 4.5 years ago. 🙂 I love breaking out an old Rancid or Ramones tee and some shredded jeans and calling it a day. I feel 16 years old again.

P.s. I love that top! Very lacy and absolutely gorgeous!
    P.p.s. I am an edge-of-my-seater and I do shout. LOL I say things like, "C'mon, oh really, and why did you do that?" as if they can hear me. haha

8. August 8, 2012 / 4:22 pm

i love this look on you! you look great in that hat! and if not washing your hair for three days makes you a hippie, i guess i'm a hippie!! =)

9. August 8, 2012 / 7:51 pm

Looking good hippiestyle, you rock this look! 🙂 yea Im glued to the TV every night, cheering on my countrymen-women:)

10. August 8, 2012 / 10:13 pm

You look gorgeous. I adore that hat, would never have guessed it's from New Look! Is it a recent purchase? I can't remember seeing any like that in my local NL… xx

11. August 9, 2012 / 2:26 am

Oh my dear, I'm so sorry I haven't commented in a few days. I've been lurking, though, promise! Your pairing of the lace with a maxi skirt is genius and so unexpected. The mix of texture & pattern is superb! And, I wish I could pull off a nice, big, beautiful floppy hat as well as you. Your pretty little head was just made to wear hats, now wasn't it? 🙂
    Ok, well off to leave some much deserved compliments on the last couple outfits…

xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

12. August 9, 2012 / 7:53 am

What a gorgeous blouse! I love how you paired it with that hat <3

13. August 9, 2012 / 9:21 am

Oooh now I want a floral maxi skirt to go with my lace top! And I really like the color of your hat.

xo,
    Anh

14. August 9, 2012 / 1:53 pm

Gorgeous sweet outfit, Rachel! I really like how you paired a lace top with that beautiful printed maxi skirt! Ah, and that hat… I'm not a hat lady but seeing it on you, makes me want to be one! And boho style is definitely one of my go to look especially on those days that I just want to wander around the city or chill in the park!

Jenny

15. August 9, 2012 / 7:49 pm

You look really good, boho style 🙂 And yes, I'm always 'encouraging' athletes haha, so yeah, I've developed the shouting habit over the last couple of days, really weird!

16. August 9, 2012 / 9:16 pm

Such a sweet outfit! Wish I could pull off cute hats like you do. Ps- love your zooey-like locks. 🙂 <3

17. August 10, 2012 / 7:06 am

Whenever I wear a maxi it makes me feel a little hippy-like! I've been dying to get my hands on a patterned one like yours. x

18. August 10, 2012 / 2:31 pm

Loving the hippie/boho vibe on you! The lace top is fabulous and so versatile. Thanks for linking up for 'Real Girl Style'!

19. July 9, 2015 / 6:09 am
  20. January 4, 2016 / 3:56 am
  21. March 2, 2016 / 12:59 am
  22. March 2, 2016 / 1:02 am
  23. March 2, 2016 / 1:04 am
  24. June 13, 2016 / 8:53 am
  25. June 15, 2016 / 11:23 am

Customers acquire peeved by incessant tips asking them to (positively) price your application. Guide clear of invasive rate application notifications if you want even more application store assessments and 4/5 celebrity individual scores. buy app reviews