From Sun legs to Smurf Legs

Happy Friday lovelies
Wooo am i glad its here. I have a  few nice things to do this weekend, whether they pan out, who knows, but i’m glad i’m work free for a few days at least.
Well weather update… its still cold! And rainy. So as i mentioned i’m trying to accommodate some of my pretty dresses in to weather appropriate wear. Layers are the only way!!

Bird dress: Newlook and originally worn here
Jumper &Boots: Next sale
Charm necklace: old

So this is Smurf legs (or if you follow me on instagram/twitter smug legs.. stupid typo!)  Strangely people starred less at the smurf legs then they did at the yellow legs. I’ve had these tights a while but this is there first outing. And the boots, well.. they are what i wear alll the time lately. I had seen them for £80 and waited and waited which is unlike me as im so impatient, and then they went in the sale. THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!! my luck is never that good! so at half the price i was buzzing!!
Oh and yes my hair and fringe (bangs) are in desperate need of a cut, split ends galore over here. I’m booked in for tomorrow and she’s gunna have to work some magic i tell you as it is dire up there!!
Yes i have absolutely nothing of any interest to say hence the babbling!
I’m off out for a meal and a catch up with my gorgeous friend tonight who i have not seen since december! I cant wait!

Here’s to a awesome weekend for all!!
Take care

Ps did you manage to “like” my link? It only takes 20 seconds.
The girls leading have over 400likes but i’m happy that i’ve gotten this far..
Heres the LINK!

1. April 21, 2012 / 2:12 am

Loving the skirt and those tights….new follower to your blog and I hopped on over from Kori's Fashion Friday. Have a great weekend!! Would appreciate you checking my blog out as well.

2. April 21, 2012 / 2:31 am

well, you just look gobsmackingly gorgeous! i'm digging the smurf legs for sure. and as we near closer to summer weather here (sorry) i'm beginning to find that i'm lamenting the passing of the ability to layer. outfits just seem to have so much more interest when they're layered. enjoy it while you can (which i suppose living in england means for the majority of the year).

have a lovely weekend, rachel <3
    xo
    kym
    bitty.and.bunny
    (p.s. i liked your link. you're right – it was quick and painless 🙂

3. April 21, 2012 / 2:48 am

Super cute! I love your smurf legs lol. I clicked like 🙂 Have a great weekend 🙂

4. April 21, 2012 / 2:12 pm

I like your outfit! I can't even imagine the cold, it's been so hot here all week! Too hot! I do like your smurf legs….it works perfectly!

5. April 22, 2012 / 10:13 pm

great outfit! it's much bolder than I usually go & I love that 🙂

hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

6. April 24, 2012 / 3:06 am