EBEW: Preppy Pastels

Hello lovelies.. is the week treating you well so far?

This month Everybody Everywhere chose PASTELS. When pastels first came out in abundance this spring i was not keen. I’m more a brights kinda gal. colour blocking, floral brights. But as the months have gone on pretty hues of pastel pinks and mints and soft blues have grown on me. I kinda like them. Its a step outside of my normal “go to” outfits also so that was quite refreshing!

Coral Jeans and Mint Jumper: Tesco
Shirt: Next
Mint Bag: Modcloth
Pumps: ShoeZone

My regular photographer (hubby) seems to have come down with what Neo has (needless to say my house is FUN at the mo 😉 So my lovely mum snapped these quickly for me just before i popped to the pharmacy to pick up some much need medicine for the poorly boys.

Anyway, what do you think of pastels? Are you a fan?
And it looks like my rut may have passed!! not blue, red or white in sight!

Take Care all
Here’s a plethora of pastel pretties for you to view!

Image 4554

Ps thank you all as always, for your lovely comments. Neo is a bit better today and seems to be finally on the mend. And also thank you for your lovely words about my blue/red/white issues. You guys are the best!

1. April 10, 2012 / 4:09 pm

What a cute look, perfect for spring! I love the locket too.

2. April 10, 2012 / 4:26 pm

I love that jumper, such a cute Spring outfit! x

3. April 10, 2012 / 4:39 pm

Oh Rachel these colours look fabulous on you – can't believe the sweater's from Tesco!!

But… the lovely colour makes me mourn my new mint chinos (sob story coming up): bought a new pair from M&S on Fridy, wore them for the first time yesterday, then dropped and smashed a whole bottle of orange nail polish… Trousers ruined
    :((((( My size isn't available online or in my local store any more, I'm so upset – I had to tell someone (and am looking for sympathy)!!!!!

You look adorable as always lovely Rachel – if I ever manage to get another pair I'll pair them with coral like you for sure <3

Catherine x

4. April 11, 2012 / 1:16 am

pastel's are everywhere and i am loving it!!! you look adorable girl!
    xo TJ

5. April 11, 2012 / 10:41 am

I really love the jumper and jeans, perfect spring dressing in still slightly wintery weather!

6. April 11, 2012 / 3:31 pm

I like, I like a lot!

Think the look is completed by the glasses!

x x

7. April 11, 2012 / 6:33 pm

I like how this sweater goes with pants, great colors 🙂

8. April 12, 2012 / 10:41 am

Love this outfit on you!
    My mum just gifted me a lilac plaid blouse, but it is short sleeved. I have no idea how to wear it!
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

9. April 12, 2012 / 2:24 pm

Oooh, love this pastel + denim look!! The prettiest! I'm loving that sweet gingham top & patterned flats so much, want them! 😉 And thank you so much for your sweet words on "Oh, Poppy!" really nice to hear!! xo

10. April 12, 2012 / 6:53 pm

rachel, you look so pretty in pastels 🙂 it's great that you broke out of your red, white, and blue rut (though i didn't have a problem with it while you were rocking it). these colors, however, are much more spring-y. has the weather there caught up with your outfit yet?
    xo
    kym
    bitty.and.bunny

11. April 12, 2012 / 8:18 pm

Love this look – I'm not a pastel girl either so I appreciate your minty sweater paired with your bright pants.

Also LOVE your blog and am following you now!

12. April 12, 2012 / 9:06 pm

i do like pastels, but find myself drawn more to jewel tones, i suppose. i think these colors look lovely on you. especially the sweater… i love it! xx