Meet my new best friend

Hello lovelies, Nice weekend? Well we made it down to london and back with the 3 kiddos, and we’re still all in one piece…just. I am shattered. I feel like i was on constant red alert as to make sure Neo, my crazy toddler son, wasn’t trashing the joint. He did manage to kill a plant, jam 3 coffee coasters into the cd rack (and they are well and truly stuck) and turn the tv on and off about a Gajillion times!

But amongst all that there was lovely homemade Mediterranean food, playing football in the park and even a little afternoon snooze for me and hubs. Thank god they’re relatives as we left their house like a bomb had gone off. But that’s what families are for right??:D

Wanna meet my new Bestie?

Here she is… Mrs  Pretty Tea Dress.

I heart this dress!

*ahem, excuse blurry pic, but wanted to show you my flower brooch*

Dress: c/o Next

Cardi: New Look

Booties: Very (about 3 years ago)

Headband and brooch: Sunshine And Carousels

When next emailed me a wee while ago and allowed me to pick something from their site, let me tell you, i was like a kid let loose in a sweet shop.

This was my choice as it was something i probably wouldn’t have gone in to the shop an purchased straight off, but i really liked it so thought this was the perfect opportunity! And oh my goodness, i have been wearing it at least once a week since i got it. Its super comfy and bright and cheerful and i have remixed it over jeans, with different cardi’s,with leggings, flat shoes and knee high boots(not all at the same time i assure you!)

Its become my day time, casual but pretty, go to.  Since getting this i now have a tea dress thing. I seem to be zoning in on them when i window shop.

These booties, i like the look of, but my goodness gracious me, they are so un-comfy. I don’t know why, but they cripple me. Every time i wear them out i always have a sneaky pair of flats on my person somewhere (or normally stashed in the car for feet emergency’s!)

Anyway folks, i have rambled on for quite long enough so i will love you and leave you for now.

Wishing you all fabulous weeks!

1. March 12, 2012 / 1:06 pm

Luuuuurve this dress! Im really into tea dresses at the minute, maybe because we've had a tiny bit of nice weather?? Anyway, I'd like to borrow this thank you please!

x x

2. March 12, 2012 / 7:39 pm

Such a pretty dress, its looks lovely on you.

X x

3. March 13, 2012 / 1:11 am

oh rachel, you just look too cute here. everything about this outfit is just adorable. and i feel your pain on painful shoes – especially the unsuspecting pairs like your booties. i have a pair of boots that i wear quite often, and from the looks of them, you'd assume they'd be extra comfy. but something about them always starts to rub my feet the wrong way after about an hour in them. mean, hurtful, beautiful shoes…

4. March 13, 2012 / 6:18 am

Adorable. I love the booties and bright headband. The dress is bright and cheery!

Cute blog!

Catherine
    FEST

5. March 13, 2012 / 2:03 pm

You look so sweet! I love this print and the headband is fantastic!
    xx
    Justyn
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

6. March 14, 2012 / 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for your comment!! This dress is so sweet, I adore the colour of it, and I just love floral prints =D And I just love the yellow accents from the belt and hairband, you look so cute, lovely outfit!!
    I'm following you now =)

7. March 17, 2012 / 9:58 pm

Ahh! You're so cute! I love this outfit, and your blog!