Office attire-d

‘Ello all,
Wednesday has rolled around so quickly! is it me or is time speeding up? Ok maybe that’s something an old person says… maybe i am an oldie…hmmm.
I was running on about 3 or 4 hours sleep today. My normal sleep loving little Neo decided last night that sleep was lame and he was gunna yell and shout from his cot from the wee hours of 1am till about 4.30am . i was ratty.
It was such a good job i had laid out everything to wear to work today(including undies, tights and accessories.. organised, i know!! i shocked myself too!) if it wasn’t for that i probably would have attended  work today in my pj’s, which weren’t even matching.

Coat ,Pocket Dress and necklace: Next

Boots: Tesco

Brooch on coat: Vintage from hubby at Christmas (he has great brooch taste;)

my props for today…. sheep!!!:)
Welcome to Wales!

Now my office doesn’t have a dress code, its our business so we kinda wear what we want(within reason, i do try to not stroll in in joggers as tempting as it is sometimes!) I find simple dresses are so easy for days like today, i own so many dresses as it takes away any thinking process. no wondering what to put together, its all done for you! and for a day in the office, i like sometimes taking away any procrastinating first thing in the morning. simple simple simple.

Do you have different clothes you wear to work?

Love

Rachel

x o x

Ps Happy  ST. DWYNWEN’S DAY!!.. The Welsh patron saint of Lovers (the Welsh version of St. Valentine), now go give your loved ones a big old *cwtch*, welsh slang for cuddle …every days a school day folks!

(*Pronounced ‘Cutch’ (‘cwt’ rhymes with put, ‘ch’ as in chicken).

pleated poppy

Photobucket

1. January 25, 2012 / 10:01 pm

Aww, hope Neo gives you a better night's sleep tonight! Not fun when you are tired, I know! Love your coat, really suits you! x

2. January 25, 2012 / 10:12 pm

Oh, I hope little Neo settles well tonight!
    Well done on your organisation! You chose such a gorgeous dress! I have a work uniform (fast food chain while I'm a student) and when I leave that place I'll (hopefully) be a teacher, so I do need to look smart!
    And, as you have wished us a happy St Dwynwen's day, I'll wish you a happy Robert Burns day! πŸ™‚ xo

3. January 26, 2012 / 2:19 am

this look is very pretty. the boots are great. i still can't get over these gorgeous backgrounds you've got going on.
    xo
    kym
    bitty.and.bunny

4. January 26, 2012 / 8:12 am

I love the word cwtch, I think it was the first word I learnt after moving here and I've made it my mission to introduce it to as many people as I possible can!

Your dress is fab, nothing like a lovely comfy dress to pick you right up. I feel you on the lack of sleep thing, unfortunately mine is just because I'm rubbish rather than because I have a small child πŸ˜‰

5. January 26, 2012 / 11:09 am

Love your pocket dress..the colors are soo lively.

6. January 26, 2012 / 3:30 pm

That is so difficult when a tiny one won't sleep. Love the dress and the props:)

Julie

7. January 26, 2012 / 5:46 pm

I totally know what you are saying! I don't know what it is but it seems like the time goes by so fast lately! Maybe it's blogging? I don't know… but I do know that I love this look!

Love & Lollies… Jessa

8. January 26, 2012 / 8:39 pm

Love this look! I enjoy the stripes and the coat. Very vintage inspired. Thanks for the comment!

Rhe
    rhestyle.com

9. January 27, 2012 / 3:59 am

Love the way you styled your hair.

10. January 27, 2012 / 7:33 am

You look great! Love the striped dress and those fierce boots! They look amazing together! IΒ΄ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! IΒ΄m happy to be your new follower πŸ™‚

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes πŸ™‚
    Macarons and Pearls

11. January 27, 2012 / 1:27 pm

So cute! I love the stripes. I also love the background for your blog πŸ™‚ Have a great weekend!

12. January 27, 2012 / 2:53 pm

I love being colorful and bright for work! People tell me all the time how cheerful I dress and I love coming off that way. I also love that dress on you! Kudos to being organzied.

13. January 27, 2012 / 6:49 pm

your striped dress looks so cute with those boots! You look great, and sheep are my favorite animal πŸ™‚ Do you want to follow eachother, I'm now following you!

xo Gillie

14. January 27, 2012 / 9:21 pm

beautiful outfit!!!!

15. January 27, 2012 / 9:22 pm

amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!

16. January 27, 2012 / 11:45 pm

awww mannn, i hate getting no sleep. but might i say, you look quite lovely despite your lack of it πŸ™‚ the stripeys are so cute. xx

17. January 29, 2012 / 4:43 am

Wonderful and fun look! And I love that your hubby gave you a brooch…well done hubby!
    By the way, I am in love with your hair style. Very chic.

XO – Marion

18. February 1, 2012 / 12:48 pm

4 hours of sleep??? That's pretty rough!! You look great though πŸ™‚ my work has a similar policy about dress code, there really isn't one! I pretty much wear whatever I want but i tty and watch the short skirts!!

19. March 19, 2012 / 6:14 am

Sometimes, what's acceptable in your personal life may not be the same for your professional life. When you go to work, take note that you represent your company and you don't want to compromise your reputation for the sake of fashion.

Australian fashion designers