Hope you’ve all had a corker of a weekend.
Not such a fashion forward bunch of photos….. but i just wanted to share
Have I mentioned before that i do struggle to pull myself together on weekends? Dressing everyone (apart from hub’s) means I’m left to quickly chuck something on or go out in my pj’s. And even though this small town i live seems to be ok with going out in pjs and joggers constantly(honestly, its a very small town) but that just wouldn’t be me… as easy, comfy and appealing as it may seem sometimes!
i never was one for an easy life 😉 So leggings… I think leggings are like marmite… you either love them or hate them. i am a fan as no ironing or pressing is required. straight away that’s a thumbs up from me.
I also couldn’t resist showing you some of these lovely pics of my ever growing Neo.. he so funny…. a handful but funny.
i mentioned last week that the lovely Welsh Wales Mam awarded me with *drum roll please*
This lovely award!!!
Now ive been looking in to this and obviously taking my award very very seriously!! And here’s the deal:
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
So number 1. Thank you so much Welsh Wales Mam, you made my day! And seriously you guys should go see her…. her son is adorable!!!
Number 2. MY top 5 picks are:
1. Rhiannon from Pretty Petal Handmade ok, this may be a bit naughty (but hey there’s nothing in the rules) but this is my lovely lovely sis! She is a crafty lil fox and is having a massive giveaway on her blog at the mo.. so if you like felty fabrics and free xmassy stuff, go see her. Plus she’s lovely.
2. This lovely lady is also very skilled and a very good friend. Twinkles, Tutus & Twirls.. if you have little girls, you should go see her as she can make that little lady in your life very happy with wands, tutus and all things lovely.
3. I love reading this blog: The Perpetual Students Wife she has lovely style for work and weekends
4.Black and white and loved all over is a lovely blog by a lady called Ellen, full of stuff she’s made, worn,loved. And her daughter Tessa is gorgeous.
5. A flattering Tale is a very lovely fashion blog from accross the pond. I love her style!
I love how this award is aimed at those starting out with less than 200 followers (or i prefer friends, followers sounds so impersonal, i figure if you coming by to read often we’re more than followers!!)
So thats it!! an eclectic mix of fashion, crafts and motherhood!
Hope you enjoy checking them out. and thanks again fellow Welshy, Welsh Wales Mam!