I feel like it’s been a while again since I last blogged, I always have such good intentions to blog most days, and then before I know it, the day has passed and I haven’t even written a word.
But even though I haven’t been blogging, I’ve still been reading all the lovely blogs I follow.
Last week I was over at Cheryl’s blog just fab blogger and the lovely lady has only gone and given me an award! YAY me! 🙂 I was so chuffed as I have really enjoyed blogging since I started a few months back.
So here they are in all their spectacular glory:
Awww aren’t they pretty!!
Along with these little beauties I have to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass them on to 10 other lovely blogs.
So here goes:
1. I’m married to my lovely hubby, we’ve been together 5 years and married for a year and a half and he is 14 years older than me, but he’s a big kid.
2. I am the Finance Director of our business SMS. I never dreamt in a million years my career would go this way and I would be in the CCTV industry running a £1.2million turn over company.
3. I won Young Entrepreneur of the year in South Wales
4. My sister, Rhiannon is my best friend, we fought like cat and dog growing up, but now we’re sooo close. We speak probably 5 times a day and could still have things to talk about.
5.My favourite colour is green, but I hardly own any green clothes.
6. My favourite disney film is Up. (Squirrel!!) And my fav films are The Matrix trilogy (hence why my son is called Neo!)
7. I have a very short attention span, I’ve wandered off about 5 times since writing this. I get distracted easily!
Wow, I could have gone on and on then! lol, Can’t shut me up once I get started!
The 10 lovely blogs I would like to pass these on to are:
That was actually more difficult than my 7 things as I follow so many amazing and varied blogs!
Been a busy old weekend/ week as we are off with the kids and we have been trying to fill the days with fun. Fun for them, not so much for the parents. But it has been lovely.
Skirt: Vintage 1970’s from ebay £6.00
Crochet Shrug: Warehouse, old
Sandals: Matalan, last summer
Wooden necklace: Primark
A lovely day in the park! The vintage skirt I’m wearing is just lovely, it’s amazing, the quality of the cotton is so much better/ thicker than today’s standards. I love wearing vintage, it always makes me wonder who wore it and where. Looking forward to wearing this through the autumn/ winter with thick tights and boots and wooly knitted cardigans.
Here’s a few snaps from the week so far:
|looks just like when i brought him home from the hosp, except bigger, a lot bigger!|
|New rain coat|
|1 of two new to me vintage pinny’s|
|home made minestrone|
|Lillie loving my shoes, girls already got style!|
Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far!