Are you keeping well?
Its rain and more rain over here which is DE-PRESSING! So i've decided instead of moaning to you all i've decided to make a short list of things i'm grateful for this week so far!
1. I've finally kicked my cold up the arse and on it's way, RESULT! Waking up being able to breathe is nice:)
2. My Son is finally speaking lots! I've waited and waited for the quiet little mumbler to start saying words and we are finally there. Him shouting "DAAADDDDEEEYYYY" at random men, ie the bin man, the man in tesco car park and any other general males walking about, can be slightly embarrasing, but hey i'll take it!
3. Amazing beef and ale pie last night with hubs. NOM, NOM and NOM! it was the best, to the point where i sang that pie's praises to anyone that would listen last night.
4. Vintage ebay deals... oh yes i am a bidding/ebaying demon! I have sold some stuff on ebay and therefore funded a whole vintage array of goodies. Can not wait for Mr Posty to deliver my goodies!
5. This pretty dress, which cost nothing as i returned something.
|this was after a twirl with my twirly umbrella|
Cardi: George at Asda
Pink Pumps: Peacocks
Yellow Nail Polish: Barry M
So apparently my go to combo is dress, cardi, belt and flat pretty shoes. I wear this a lot don't I! I started thinking maybe i should do something different , you know, mix it up, go a little crazy. But really, this is my fav. This is my happy (outfit) place. Girly dresses belted with cardi's.
I seem to be having complete tights/hold ups/pantyhose issues of late. These were tights, and i went to the toilet went to pull them up and my hand went through them. I proceeded to do the exact same thing later on that day on the other side. Between that and hold ups loosing their holding up powers i give in and should just embrace (cold) bare legs!
Ok lovely's, what ya been up to anything nice? Tell me, is the weather glorious where you are or are you suffering the rain like me!?