Monday blues anyone? I've had a lovely weekend at the in-laws and we're all back home now ready to start the week all over again. And you want the good news? The weather man said its gunna be sunny and warm, maybe even HOT!! Yup thats right, after being cold since probably last September there is the possibility of some warm weather and with warm weather comes some summery clothes! I'm not counting my chickens just yet though, but fingers crossed. (enough about the weather already? yes? ok.)
So I mentioned that i've started pinning inspiration outfits after my Red, white & blue rut (which FYI there's a R,W & B post coming right up tomorrow, but in my defence Next made me, all will become clear soon) When i see someone, anyone, from magazines, celebs to fellow bloggers who inspire me, i pin it here. Then from time to time if in need of some inspiration i look here and BOOM.. inspired! Or more like copy cat, but hey there are some terrific ladies out there who are just begging for me to copy them ;)
Todays outfit is from the lovely Michelle of Locked Out Fashion.
Ain't she lovely!!
I saw this and thought, my my my! I love red and mint. How lovely! I didnt have a red skirt (which if anyone has a link for one please inform me as i've been looking for a red skirt for ages!!) and my version is kinda reversed!
Whole outfit: Matalan
Apart from the shoes which are old :)
I don't own many blazers (actually just one other that's kept for really formal events which i avoid at all costs) So this red blazer is new for me. I like it!! i like it a lot. I envisage lots of wear for it in it's future!
I also like how this outfit turned out thanks to the lovely inspiration. I was comfy and felt well put together in a smart casual type of way.
And finally, as pinky promised
(yay again, thanks Stel!)
I now need to answer 10 questions and pass on the award to 5 blogs who brighten my day...
1) Favourite Colour Green, but to wear its Red (and white an blue ha !)
2) Favourite Number : 3 My lucky number. I was born on the 3rd and my childhood home was no.3
3) Favourite Animal Ummm i think im a cat kinda person (which Hubs has just said we may be able to get a kitty soon... yay!!)
4) Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink ~ All time fav is full fat coke! But im on a diet, so have switched to diet (which is poo) apart from that a caramel Latte
5) Facebook or Twitter i have both but prefer Twitter these days
6) What is my Passion ~Family and blogging of course! and clothes (yeh that sounded shallow!)
7) Receiving or Giving ~ Um is it bad if i say both? Marks for honesty?
8) Favourite Pattern - i love anything retro 60's/70's funky retro, floral. I like lots of patterns, heck the more the better!
9) Favourite Day of the Week ~ Um Sunday and possibly (dare i say it) Monday, Fresh start and all that
10) Favourite Flowers ~ Sunflowers. Had them for me wedding and they always remind me of that
I now pass the award on to 5 blogs that brighten my day
(ok i want to share it with all of you... seriously i do!!)
But in the honor of the award i'm gunna pass it to 5 blogs who i love and would love you to check out!
1. http://bittyandbunny.blogspot.com This girl CRACKS ME UP! and she dresses puurrddyy!
2. Locked Out Fashion for being a fabulous inspiration
3.Notdressedaslamb Catherine is a HUGE source of constant inspiration in the pattern mixing department
4. Shades Of Monet Because Marisa is a vintage dream and lovely gal!
5.Deliciously Yours Laura is just darling!
Ok folks hope you enjoy your weeks and i'll be back super super soon!!